Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-08-2004, 08:05 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Talking BBQ In August

How many of you New England chapter members would like to have a cookout in August??? It will be in the middle of the month. How about Keene NH.. Lets have some input on this what do you think???????
Old 06-08-2004, 08:17 PM
Junior User

gw90r8 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ya, lets do it!
Old 06-08-2004, 11:25 PM
Senior User

rhodie is starting off with a positive reputation.
I should be able to swing it, and Keene isn't so far. Just hope I'll be able to get my truck done in time to bring it....
Old 06-09-2004, 07:26 AM
Senior User

SZAM is starting off with a positive reputation.
you know I am in , and I am sure I can get you 5 or so more people to show
Old 06-09-2004, 09:05 AM
Senior User

fords8 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
fords8 fords8chaa fords8 fords8chaa
Have it Aug. 8th. My b-day . Keene sounds fine. By the way, I am headed to upper state VT. this weekend for a wedding. I will be in the Newport area all weekend. Anyone from that area around?
Old 06-09-2004, 01:31 PM
Posting Legend

sglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant futuresglaine has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fords8
Have it Aug. 8th. My b-day . Keene sounds fine. By the way, I am headed to upper state VT. this weekend for a wedding. I will be in the Newport area all weekend. Anyone from that area around?
Are you going to have anytime to stop by for a minute. Think you will be driving by my place anyways.
Old 06-09-2004, 01:39 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine
Are you going to have anytime to stop by for a minute. Think you will be driving by my place anyways.
Email me your address. My bud (Another Ford Guy) is driving up so I don't think I will be able to stop in. Maybe on the way back on Sunday I could tho. My wife will be with me, if that is ok.

I think my buddy will be joining us on the site. If I can get him to sign up that is.

Last edited by fords8; 06-09-2004 at 01:42 PM.
Old 06-09-2004, 02:49 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fords8
Email me your address. My bud (Another Ford Guy) is driving up so I don't think I will be able to stop in. Maybe on the way back on Sunday I could tho. My wife will be with me, if that is ok.

I think my buddy will be joining us on the site. If I can get him to sign up that is.
I should be home on Sunday. Then you can see our fleet. Drop an email if you can make it. I am thinking 3 weekend in August for the BBQ.
Old 06-09-2004, 04:21 PM
Senior User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sglaine
I should be home on Sunday. Then you can see our fleet. Drop an email if you can make it. I am thinking 3 weekend in August for the BBQ.
So around August 14-15 or August 21-22 for BBQ? Sunday is best for me for this too.
Old 06-11-2004, 06:06 PM
Posting Legend

We are getting a BBQ in the works for August. Please let me know if you are interested. We are going to try to get a Ford dealer to sponsor this event. Any ideas let me know. sglaine your fearless chapter leader.
Old 06-12-2004, 11:01 PM
Senior User

alot of relpys eh
Old 06-13-2004, 01:38 PM
Posting Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SZAM
alot of relpys eh
You know if they are not interested we will just have to eat all of the ribs and other stuff our selfs. More for us haaa haa.
Old 06-14-2004, 08:41 AM
Postmaster

NH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud ofNH-Hottie has much to be proud of
A cookout in August sounds very interesting.
Unfortunately my truck will be in the shop for around three weeks in August. The girl is getting a small overhaul on her underside. New suspension, shocks, springs, ball joints, exhaust, and the list goes on and on.
I'll make it next time.

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. A woman must do what he can't.
Old 06-15-2004, 09:56 PM
Senior User

robduval is starting off with a positive reputation.
are you guys (and gals) going to have a fire pit? if so i can bring plenty of wood, that is what i do for a living. also should we all bring some thing small to eat? just let me know i have about five people itchin for info.
Old 06-16-2004, 11:08 PM
Senior User

sglaine and news on the cookout yet ? any plans in the works ?
Old 06-16-2004, 11:08 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter