Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-26-2004, 08:51 AM
Senior User

fatman66 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Question line-x dealer in Western NY

Hello fellow new yorkers, I just discovered this part of FTE and I'm thrilled to be able to talk to others in NY! My question to all of you is has anyone ever used Line-X of Western NY (50 Burkhardt Avenue Buffalo/Depew, NY)? I'm looking into a spray-in for my 04 F-150 and I'm leaning towars line-x b/c thats what most seem to recomend. I'm in Rochester and there are a couple of Rhino dealers in the area, but the one above is the closest Line-x dealer. 1956MarkII does Van Bortel Ford have a dealer for any sort of spray-in in the Rochester area that they recomend? I ask b/c from what I have gathered it seems that the competence of the person doing the spray-in is the most important factor. Thanks.
Old 05-26-2004, 09:17 AM
Elder User

cowlady is starting off with a positive reputation.
First off - hi & welcome! Glad to have you here! We're having our 1st meeting this Fri nite in Buffalo - 1956MarkII & RouschRacen are coming in for it & I hope to have an F150 owner from Australia there too. Can you make it? Maybe the 3 of you from Rochester can convoy in! Check the post about the meeting & let us know ok? We'd really love to have you show up too!
I don't have LineX but some of the guys may & you can ask in person or get the feedback you're looking for.
Hope to see you Fri nite! Oh - be sure to join this Chapter & also vote in the ":Where do you live?" poll ok? Thanks!!!!!!!!

I have trust in my country, confidence in my truck & faith in God!
'97 F150 XLT ORP 4X4,4.6
Old 05-26-2004, 09:37 AM
Senior User

fatman66 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I would love to come on friday night but I have to go to Annapolis MD tomorrow through saturday to see my brother graduate from the US Naval Academy. How do I go about joining the chapter? I love the comment in your location (Buffalo - proof Hell has frozen over)!
Old 05-26-2004, 10:15 AM
Elder User

cowlady is starting off with a positive reputation.
How awesome fatman66! Please send your brother our very best & thank him for his service to our country!
To join the Chapter just go to the Main Forums page - scroll down to the NY Chapter & click that link. It's that easy! Joining the Chapter is free. Hopefully you'll also join Club FTE & get the full benefits of being a site member!
Don't worry about the meeting - there will be others. I also go to Rochester as often as I can on the weekends to help my Mom - she's elderly & not in the best health. Maybe 1 weekend we can meet out there too ok?
Have a safe & wonderful trip! See you when you get back!

I have trust in my country, confidence in my truck & faith in God!
'97 F150 XLT ORP 4X4,4.6
Old 05-26-2004, 04:00 PM
Post Fiend

1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.
Closest Line-X dealer is in Buffalo: 716-686-9133

The local Ziebart shops do Rhino-Liner. They charge $399 for black, and I've never had a problem with anything they've done for us in the past- good outfit, despite those weird radio ads!
Old 05-26-2004, 04:00 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter

Tags
buffalo, burkhart, connecticut, dealer, dealers, ford, line, linex, ny, reviews, rochester, truck, western, x, york