Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2004, 10:00 PM
Posting Guru

DeckedoutF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cincy Street Rod Show

The cincy street rod show is this weekend at the butler county fair grounds. i am going to try to make it up there unless i go to KY fishing. i hope to have my lowering kit installed by then. i am not going to show in it jksut going to look around and maybe get some ideas.
Old 05-17-2004, 10:22 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

cool , can you post some details on this ? like times and some directions? just for everyones info
thanks Nic

Ray
Old 05-18-2004, 04:01 PM
Posting Guru

DeckedoutF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
date is sunday may 23rd for the show. gates open at 9. saturday night from 5 to 9 pm they are having a poker run. pre-regitration gates open 5 to 9 pm. open to all year cars and trucks. this is all taking place at the Butler County Fair Grounds on Rt. 4 in Hamilton, Ohio. for more information you can all bob Oney (513) 554-1933. web site for info is www.hotrodworks.net/cincy.html. if you need any more info you can contact the above or me and i will do ny best to help. also i know of a all ford show on july 25th at cinncinati finacial and The North American Nationals Augest 7 and 8 at MiddleTown Sports Park (Fantacy Farm) its at the intersection of state routes 4 and 63 in monroe, ohio. there is going to be a BIKINI CONTEST at this one. for more information call ed eldridge (513) 868-6117.
Old 05-18-2004, 04:01 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter

Tags
1933, bob, ford, hot, oney, rods