Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: jredline1984

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-17-2004, 12:57 PM
New User

Kates97f150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Helena Montana Truck Show

Anyone know where I could find people to show their trucks in a Helena Montana truck show this summer?
Old 05-17-2004, 06:15 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
Smile

Welcome to FTE Kates!

You might keep checking in and reading and posting in this forum. We are planning a small meeting of Ford Truck Enthusiasts in Kalispell and Billings in mid August. I know I'll be too busy to go much of anywhere, not that I have a show worthy truck anyway.

Tell your Ford friends about this site. We could use more Montana members and this is the best Ford Truck site on the net.... but that's only the humble opinion of several thousand people who come here regularly.

Post some pictures of your truck in the gallery. I'm sure we'd all love to see what you are cruisin' in.

I see your request to join the Drifters. I will keep an eagle eye on your post count and as soon as you hit the magic 5 posts, which is the minimum needed to join a chapter...I will race right back here and approve your membership. Thank you very much for your interest in FTE and the Drifters.

Dick
'99 NASCAR Edition F-150-4X4
John 3:16

Last edited by Fordlover1951; 05-17-2004 at 06:25 PM. Reason: add more info
Old 06-01-2004, 10:11 PM
New User

scottinmt is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hiya Kate

I'm in Helena as well
Old 06-01-2004, 10:18 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottinmt
I'm in Helena as well
Hi Scott. I just emailed your invite. Thanks for stopping in and checking us out.

Dick
'99 NASCAR Edition F-150-4X4
John 3:16
Old 06-01-2004, 10:18 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter

Tags
ford, helenamt, montana, show, shows, truck