Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > General Chapter Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-01-2004, 07:15 AM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Chapter leaders, meetings, etc.

As part of the effort to get the Chapter process moving so I can introduce Chapter features....

1. Every Chapter that has already elected a leader needs to contact me with the leader's user id.
2. Chapters which have not yet elected a leader need to do so by May 15th. 3. Chapters with a leader need to setup their first offline meeting to take place before June 1st. See http://www.ford-trucks.com/chapters.php for details. The meeting schedule after that is entirely up to the chapter.

Chapters without a leader by June 1st will be closed until someone steps forward to handle it.

If you are in need of FTE logo artwork for your Chapter let me know and I'll email a high-resolution image file. Per the Chapter guidelines, Chapters may use the FTE logo and domains in unmodified form with prior approval from FTE for each project. If your Chapter has banners, cards, etc., planned or completed please send me an image of it for final approval.
Old 05-01-2004, 10:35 AM
Post Fiend

fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.
Ken,

Kansas checking in. We have our Chapter President "FordBorn" We have had a meeting already and have another scheduled for tonight. We also have cards, banner and shirts ready so I will send you copies for your approval. I have a couple questions though.
1. number 2 in your chapter guidlines states "Chapter related photos can be maintained in the Chapter Gallery" Where is that located?
2. number 3 on the guidlines says "The Chapter Leader is responsible for seeking out new Chapter members on the FTE forums (we provide the tools for this)" what are theses tools or where are they?
3. In your original post about the "chapter leaders" you wrote they would be accepting requests for, sending out requests for people and approving requests to join their chapter is this still the case and if so why have all the chapters been opened up for anyone and everyone to join?

Just trying to get straight on all that is supposed to take place and to do it right. Thanks for the site, the opportunity, and all your assistance.
Old 05-02-2004, 02:14 AM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
1. That's why I need Chapter President names. I'm setting up galleries for each. More on this later when its all setup.
2. Click on "Member's List" on the top menu bar. I'm about to add a column to it that will list Chapter memberships. You cChapter Presidents will be able to browse the list by state and invite users to join their chapter with a single click of the mouse.
3. You will not have to handle join requests. Its now automated.

This is just the start. I have a bunch of features in the works now that we have an additional developer helping out.
Old 05-02-2004, 10:10 AM
Post Fiend

fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.
Great Ken, thanks for the reply that will cover this day's portion or our programming I will stay tuned for more.
Old 05-18-2004, 05:41 AM
Post Fiend

Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
Well I guess I was voted in as Chapter leader for Ontario!

Ken, you said you want us to have an offline meeting? Just curious as to what the purpose of this meeting is and what is supposed to get accomplished. Thanks.

-Matt
Old 05-19-2004, 05:47 PM
Elder User

Bordaine is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ken
Could the Ct chapter get a 2 week extention on the June 1st deadline. We have A meeting in place (June 5th) and will open nominations after the meeting and hope to have A leader chosen shortly there after.
I know we kinda did it backwards, but I thought it would be A good idea to meet someone before voting on them.
Old 05-20-2004, 01:02 PM
Postmaster

Icicle has a good reputation on FTE.Icicle has a good reputation on FTE.Icicle has a good reputation on FTE.
Ivanribic is the chapter leader for northwest....just in case he hasnt notified you yet

(he only won by the narrowest of margins, really )

Early 99 7.3 F250 Super Cab, Stock except for the bright "yellowness" -- Working on attaining 100% health before mods. Non stock Aluminum Billet T-stat housing. 6637 intake.

95 YJ Wrangler ------ 05 Cadillac Escalade
Old 05-20-2004, 03:01 PM
Post Fiend

ivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud ofivanribic has much to be proud of
Ha! If you'd have had my campaign group working for you it would have been an easy victory Kevin . . . the guy who nominated me was really supportive.

Hey Ken, when I view the chapter members it shows me their state, when they posted, when they became a member, etc. Is there a way to make their city show up? I know not everyone on FTE has given that info but I'd like to have a list for those who have. It would make local meetings a lot easier to organize, especially for a big region like ours.
Old 05-23-2004, 07:10 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Talking

congrats on your nomination, now don your black fin-dora, tilted to the right, MIB shades, go buy a PBFS (plain black ford sedan)......

your mission is to.... tooo ah well if i told you here... i'd have to you know, use my flashy thingy on everyone reading this.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:49 PM
New User

sc69rarechero is starting off with a positive reputation.
I dont see a south carolina chapter
Old 06-08-2005, 07:49 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
That's correct
Old 06-09-2005, 05:09 PM
New User

sc69rarechero is starting off with a positive reputation.
we need a south carolina chapter
Old 06-09-2005, 05:39 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc69rarechero
we need a south carolina chapter
Welcome to FTE and all it has to offer. Hope you will enjoy your time here.

If you think there is support for a S.C chapter, then follow the guidelines in order to get one started. Chapter Guidelines Here.

Last edited by fordborn; 06-09-2005 at 05:41 PM.
Old 06-14-2005, 12:44 AM
Posting Guru

mlb4966 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Mike B checking in for Alaska. We will be having new "Officers" here in the next month or so and I will send those to you when I know whom is doing what.

1999 F350 CC DW 2V V10 - 2000 F350 CC - Flatbed 7.3
2002 F250 SC - V10 - 2004 F350 CC - 6.O (Terd-Injectors)
2006 F350 CC Lariat - 6.0 (Terd 2 - Head Gasket)
2011 F350 CC 6.2 - The future shall tell
Old 07-06-2005, 10:14 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
How do I join the Tn chapter?
Old 07-06-2005, 10:14 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > General Chapter Discussion