2004 - 2008 F150 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford F150's with 5.4 V8, 4.6 V8 engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Family Plan Pricing in Canada

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 02:06 AM
Rxman
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Family Plan Pricing in Canada

Hello everyone. I factory ordered a 2006 F150 FX4 first week of April/06. Delivery was estimated at 2 to 3 months which was okay with me because I was hoping to cash in on a possible Family Plan Pricing (ie. employee pricing) like Ford had in 2005. Well my truck came sooner than I thought and I took delivery May 24/06 at which time there was no promotion other than the 0% financing for 60 months. Well wouldn't you know June 16/06 Ford announces Family Plan Pricing. I called the dealership and talked to a guy in the finance dept. and he said there was nothing he could do, and he suggested getting in touch with Ford Customer Service. So that's what I did. Customer service called me back and said that there was nothing that they could do for me because I took delivery before the promotion started. My question is has anybody received or heard of anyone getting rebates from a promotion that started a short time after taking delivery? If so, what did they do to get it? Don't get me wrong, I love this truck and I got exactly what I wanted by factory ordering it, which I may not have been able to do and take advantage of the Family Plan pricing from a time stand point (ie. order date to delivery date), but I would rather have that extra cash in my pocket instead of Ford's. Thanking you in advance for your replies.

Old 06-23-2006, 08:58 AM
polarbear
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've never seen it happen in 30 years- either Ford or GM.