Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2004, 07:32 AM
Elder User

Bruin52 is starting off with a positive reputation.
And the winner is!!!

f=2504by497, step on up here sir and introduce yourself. Congratulations.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:34 AM
Shiftoholic

Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.Freightrain has a good reputation on FTE.

Congrats
Old 04-28-2004, 09:42 AM
Freshman User

sourapple is starting off with a positive reputation.
way to go

Congrat f=2504by497 on your position, we know you will do a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sourapple
Old 04-28-2004, 10:32 AM
Elder User

biggieou is starting off with a positive reputation.
Again, congrats!!!! Make this the best Chapter Forum in the Mid-West!!!!
Old 04-28-2004, 10:23 PM
Post Fiend

F2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud ofF2504x4 has much to be proud of
Smile

Thank You !!!! Bruin and everyone !

I accept the position. I will do my best, because Ohio is the best, not like the rest, Just the best.
i will hold this position for 1 year, and put it up for a vote again. it seems to be the tradition that is being set by other chapter leaders, to which i agree with, i will run again if nominated.
i live at the cross roads of america. I like to travel, so i will try to get around this state and meet up with you all if its possible.
first off i'm a good listener, and i do want your imput, i like to walk not run. which means i want to help build something with a solid foundation.
just because i get a title does not mean i'm above any one in this group. i'm just another workin "joe" that just happens to like Fords and FTE. Bruin ,i would like to request a "sticky" to be placed at the top of this forum titled "Ohio Chapter Member Ideals" as a place to post ideals or suggestions. if this is okay?
bruin said something about a photo album, great ideal, and yes i do have a camera, but does anyone have any ideals about what kind of album "we" want?
next is a logo, i think sourapple has started working on one and is fine tuning it . Thank you sourapple for your time and efforts i look forward to your next design.

there are a few other positions that will need to be filled once Ken and Bruin posts more info on them.

i hope to see and meet you guys this weekend by Freightrains truck. well i think that covers it,
once again,
THANK YOU!!!
i have to go now, i have a wedding dress to pick-up from ebay..and see if it fits.......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4146756343
LOL

Ray

Last edited by f=2504by497; 04-28-2004 at 10:26 PM.
Old 04-29-2004, 09:57 PM
Senior User

phatcracker is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm alittle late but CONGRATS. A very well deserved person gets a well desired position.

Eric
96 F350 Crew Cab 4x4 Dually w/460
Old 04-30-2004, 09:13 AM
Senior User

Stanstruck is starting off with a positive reputation.
Congrats!!

Stan
Old 04-30-2004, 09:13 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter