Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2004, 05:55 AM
Senior User

White_Knight is starting off with a positive reputation.
Exclamation Please Join Us in Welcoming...

FTE Kansas Chapter's newly elected Chapter Leader:

Rollie a.k.a. Fordborn!!!

Please join us- FTE Oklahoma Chapter- and welcome a new leader!
This is a great moment in FTE history! The beginning of something great!

your fellow FTE'r
Mark a.k.a. White Knight

1977 F-250 Ranger XLT 4WD Styleside "Wicked Wilma" - now packing a 6.9 IDI!!!

"Try not! Do, or do not. There is no try." - Master Yoda
Old 04-15-2004, 08:22 AM
Post Fiend

fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.fordborn has a great reputation on FTE.
Hello Oklahoma

Thanks for the announcement there White_Knight.

To all the members of the Oklahoma Chapter let me say a big hello. I am Rollie (fordborn) the newly elected leader of the Kansas Chapter. I’d like to take this moment to say that we are looking to expand our chapter and the whole FTE organization. We will be having some GTG’s and our big Fordtoberfest coming up and would very much like it if our brothers to the south would be able to attend. Our hope is to create a solid relationship with yours and other chapters so that this group will gain from the vast knowlegebase out there. The mid-west is definitely Ford Country and thanks to FTE and all the members we have a place to share our ideas, thoughts, pictures, etc. Thanks Oklahoma and we will be looking to have a long and great relationship.
Old 04-15-2004, 04:30 PM
Postmaster

NoMo is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Welcome!

Be sure to post an occasional update to your events here in the Oklahoma forum. I'd bet there are a lot of us (like me) that only check this one.
Old 04-16-2004, 02:17 AM
Junior User

Big Blue E350 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome Brother Rollie! Congratulations on your success! I hope that all of your days are easy and life treats you well. Looking forward to hearing bout all them kansanians and thay're rompin good times. So keep us up to date and we, at least I, will lend whatever support we can.
Old 04-16-2004, 08:01 AM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Thumbs up

Congrats & Welcome Rollie!!! I'm looking forward to the meets and info sharing. "Fordtoberfest" sounds like a good idea too!

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 04-16-2004, 08:01 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter