You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
At long last Club FTE accounts are now available for new signups and renewal. We've revamped the system to offer the following benefits:
1. Web based email
2. POP (use your existing email software) based email that shares your email account with the web based email interface.
3. All new powerful web page editor for Internet Explorer users. Creating/editing web pages is now as easy as using a word processor. Other browsers can use the old editing interface.
4. Instant payment for signup and renewal. Pay quarterly or yearly.
Existing Account Users:
Old accounts which have not been renewed will be removed (including web pages) in 30 days. Those already using POP based email will need to migrate to the new POP based email system (instructions are in your account area). All pop based email using the old system is no longer supported and will be deactivated in 7 days.
We are working on these additional features for all Club FTE users:
1. No banner ads while browsing the forums.
2. A link under your user id to your Club FTE web page.
There's a big delay in the bumper stickers and membership cards due to business trips and having to write articles when I got back. I've lost a lot of time in the last month because of this. No t-shirts, those are ordered in the online store. There's no way I could give a $12 t-shirt with a $15.95 membership, provide the web servers, a bumper sticker and ship it. I'd lose money on that.
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.