Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: jredline1984

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2004, 02:13 PM
Post Fiend

Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.
Nominations!

They are important!

Please email me with your nomination for group president!

I've only received one so far!
Old 04-03-2004, 01:49 AM
Elder User

the law is starting off with a positive reputation.
We get a group president? Where have I been? Wouldn't that kind of overlap with Moderator?
Old 04-03-2004, 08:07 AM
Post Fiend

mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm confused too - where did this come from and what's it for? No, I don't read the general info forum, so if it appeared there......................
Old 04-03-2004, 10:29 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Take a look at the Announcement titled "New Chapter Groups and Group Leaders" at the top of this forum (and other forums too). It will give you all the details...

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 04-03-2004, 01:12 PM
Post Fiend

Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.
i gots two nominations, only 10 days left....
Old 04-05-2004, 06:29 PM
Post Fiend

Do I need a cattle prod!!!! come on guys....
Old 04-07-2004, 12:28 AM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
Looks like a dead issue Matt. I wonder how the other forums are doing on this? I haven't looked, but I guess that's something else to do tonight for a while before my meds sink in and I find myself waffle faced on my keyboard.

Dick
'99 NASCAR Edition F-150-4X4
John 3:16
Old 04-07-2004, 12:37 AM
Post Fiend

You guys can't ALL vote for me....

be very careful of the waffleitis.
Old 04-07-2004, 03:19 AM
Elder User

the law is starting off with a positive reputation.
If there's money in it, I nominate myself. I am willing to be crooked for money. If there's no money in but I don't have to do anything for a cool title, then I nominate myself. If there's no money in it and lots of work to be done, well I can't help being a lazy man...
Old 04-07-2004, 04:47 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Fordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to beholdFordlover55 is a splendid one to behold
Smile

I don't think many of us even know each other well enough to nominate anyone other than our current fearless leader. If you want help, since I already manage a group on Yahoo and have since June of 99, I guess I could help you out. I'd have to see how the groups are set up as compared to Yahoo Groups to know if I am going to be familiar enough with the set up. Groups are pretty interesting the way Yahoo has them. You can set up photo albums...and we can limit the size of each album... to put pics of you, your truck or interesting photos of whatever in. And yes..we need to keep it clean.

In yahoo groups, the moderator(s) have privileges of accepting members or deleting and/or banning them..depending on their behavior. Moderators can change pictures on the front page, change group color configs, and do numerous other activities that the main body of members can't. So.... if this is the format of what our groups are going to be like, then I'd be happy to help out, since I know it so well. During the summer months, I spend less time here, because of yard work and paid work, but if nominated then I would spend more planned time here for when our fearless leader isn't around and watching over things.

Dick

Last edited by Fordlover1951; 04-07-2004 at 04:49 PM.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:06 AM
Post Fiend

it'd be like that, you can accept members and remove them, manage a picture gallery, and figure events and such out....

It would not be like the FTE moderators, where be have special moderator hats, that say we can do special things....
Old 04-08-2004, 02:21 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

So, who needs a hat anyway? And possibly it would give me a foot in the door towards being a moderator sometime in the future. ( As long as I maintain my cool and don't fight with anyone...'specially moderators ).

If I can nominate myself, then consider it done did. If I can't then...I guess I'm up the proverbial creek, eh?

Dick
Old 04-10-2004, 08:00 PM
Posting Guru

68torino is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'll throw my hat infor SD Group Leader. I usually just go to new posts to help people out. This will give me more to do.
Old 05-01-2004, 09:14 PM
NotSoGrouchyOleFTE'er

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68torino
I'll throw my hat infor SD Group Leader. I usually just go to new posts to help people out. This will give me more to do.
So far there isn't a separate SD forum. You are still with the High Plains Drifters. Which isn't really a bad thing, ya know. If you'd like to start a SD chapter, go to the thread here about the Iowa boys wanting to start their own groups. I posted a link in there that tells you what to do to attempt establishing your own state group. You can also find the information you need in the FTE chapter discussions.

If you decide to give it a shot, good luck and we'll hate to see ya go, but also fully understand what individual state pride means to each of us!

Dick
Old 05-01-2004, 09:14 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter