Post Fiend
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Who won?

Who won the Chapter leader position?

Old 05-01-2004, 03:56 PM
cowboywanabe
Posting Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think it was a toss up between Mattsbox99 and Fordlover1951. Those two guys were discussing which one wanted the job...

Old 05-01-2004, 09:05 PM
Fordlover55
Still kicking!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs up

Matt didn't want the position and made the offer for me to take it, since I was the 2nd in line for it, by votes. I accepted Matt's offer so I guess that will make me the grand poobah of the Drifters.

I think this position ought to be rotated on an annual basis, at a minimum. Hopefully, that way burnout ought not to be too much of an issue for anyone. As it stands at the moment, I can foresee some of the Drifters states eventually wanting to become their own entity, which would make this particular group smaller and easier to maintain.....not that we are swamped with members as it is...but I think as time progresses we will have more members from each of the states, necessitating the eventual split up of the Drifters, to individual state chapters.

Anyway... 'tis me, unless Matt has changed his mind and wishes to be the leader, poobah or whatever FTE decides to call each chapter leader.