Does anyone know how to find out who the New England or North East district manager is and how to contact them? I have spoken to Consumer Relations but besides noting issues and notifying the dealership that I called the only thing they can do is tell me to go back to the dealership which is where I am having the trouble to begin with and makes no sense
I would call a different Ford dealer in youre state, and asking them if they can provide you with the district managers number. You will have to be clear that it is not for a problem related with their dealership though . Also, you might want to drop an email to '1956MarkII'. He does work for a Ford dealership out of NY, and might be able to help you out.
Wll without going in to a huge massive post let me try to give you the short, short story.
1. Truck died one day and would not refire. Opened water seperator, truck would run for 30 seconds and then shut down. Thoguht water in fuel so I toewed it to Ford dealer.
2. Dealer charges me close to $500 to drop tank, drain and what ever else they needed to do. They also only gave me $12.45 of fuel vs the full tank that was there before hand.
3. Drove truck for 15 miles after I picked it up and died. Would not refire. Being dumb I opened the water seperator and ther truck would run for 30 seconds and then die. Towed back to Ford.
4. Next day they claim nothing is wrong and give it back.
5. I drive to my race shop and truck dies and will not refire. I open water seperator and again truck will run for 30 seconds then die. Towed back to Ford after being stuck on the side of the road for 4 hours waiting for a wrecker large enough to tow me.
6. Replace a CAM sensor this time. Dealer claims they now had a engine code. Had to pay $100 deductable. Truck runs fine now.
So was I taken for over $500? Should I have been charged the $100 deductable due to the problems? Should I not at least be reimburesed for the last 2 tows? I just bought this truck from them 2 months ago! Of course lets not get in to them not paying my friend the "referal fee" that they mentioned and promised!
I called Customer relations EVERY day and on the third day, a representaive called the dealer to get their take and they are now willing to reimburse my towing charges. Prior to this the reps just told me I had to go back to the dealer and there was nothing I could do otherwise. This made a whole lot of sense
So, over all NOT satisfied at all as I feel I might have been mislead and or taken.
Then lets not forget that I had a flat tire and did not know there was a key for the spare tire and I went to a dealership and asked how to drop the tire and was told the techs were out to lunch and I had to wait. An hour later a tech calls me out of the waiting room and I find my truck in the bay. Cost me $35 when All I wanted was to know how to drop the damn tire!
So all in all I am VERY sorry I ever purchased a Ford product. 3 months 2 dealers and nothing but headaches. Love the truck but service is useless.
Next time I will by a horse and buggy as they would be more reliable