Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2004, 09:56 PM
Senior User

Redleg319 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Harley Package

What does the Harley Package include?

NEVER BACKDOWN FROM WHAT YOU TRULY BELIEVE IS RIGHT
Old 06-01-2004, 11:14 PM
New User

Tony D. is starting off with a positive reputation.
Well, in a nutshell.......1999-2001 Harleys get 20" Chrome Rims, a Special leather interior with Harley emblems, Chrome parts in the interior, cool badges on the exterior, a sweet sounding exhaust that was engineered by the folks at Harley Davidson, and a whole lotta attitude driving down the strip. Plus, the suspension is lowered 1".

The 2002-2003 HD's come with all of the above, plus a supercharger sitting on top of the 5.4L Engine.

2004 is a disappointment. Ford went to the 2004 F-250 Super Duty. The Harley comes in a choice of cab configurations, and you can get an F-250 or F-350 Harley Edition truck. You can also choose between gas, and a powerstroke diesel. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice truck, but i feel like something is missing. Oh, and by the way, the 20" rims are gone, and now they're riding on 17" rims......awful.
Old 06-02-2004, 12:13 PM
New User

tonyd322 is starting off with a positive reputation.
What does a stock 2003 Harley run in the quarter and 0 to 60?
I got a 4 lb. pulley installed on mine along with cold air intake and had my cats removed and added a flowmaster. Anyone wanna guess what quarter mile time range im in? I'm thinking low 14's but not quite sure
Old 06-02-2004, 01:14 PM
New User

Tony D. is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up

I honestly could't tell you....14's sound like a possibility.

If you take a trip to the track, let me know your results. As soon as I finish my exhaust, I plan to take her for a couple of runs, and I'll report back with what I come up with.

Good Luck.
Old 06-08-2004, 10:29 AM
New User

Ole Blue is starting off with a positive reputation.
First of all there was no 99 HD.

My truck bone stock ran a 14.39@95. With your setup you should run somewhere close to that or better depending on conditions. I ran mine in pretty cool air. You should go here www.nhtoc.com for more information.
Old 06-08-2004, 10:29 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150