Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Wanna go to Jenks??

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2004, 04:34 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Wanna go to Jenks??

Hey guys... was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting me in Jenks sometime to possibly help me put a value on my '64 F-250? Unfortionatly, it's just sitting... rotting. Shame. If I had money and/or time, I would rebuild it, so I'm thinking of listing it on here and locally. Perhaps we could all even just meet up one night, then go check it out? Email me and/or post here. Thanks Guys!
Stan

Old 03-29-2004, 06:38 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
No takers I guess?? REALLY need the help guys.

Old 04-11-2004, 12:18 AM
BadRacer
Junior User
Hey man got any details about the truck, like options and so on? I live in West Tulsa about 5 mins away from Jenks. Also another question I have is were did you get your name Traxxis?

Old 04-12-2004, 01:20 AM
Big Blue E350
Junior User
yo trax, its hard to put a value to an unknown, as I am sure you are aware. So I think it is wise you are asking for assitance on this. I would be willing but I am sure that there are much more qualified individuals out there than myself. I am surprised that there is nobody you know now that would be willing to help you out.
but anyway, holler if need a need someone to give you an opinion ( not neccessarily helpful information) take care.

Old 04-19-2004, 01:48 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Originally Posted by BadRacer
Hey man got any details about the truck, like options and so on? I live in West Tulsa about 5 mins away from Jenks. Also another question I have is were did you get your name Traxxis?
Well, both of you guy's are welcome to meet me one day (lemme know in advance because I live in Claremore), who know's, I may even buy yall dinner for helping me out.

Anyways, the name Traxxis came from my r/c truck I used to race (a Traxxis Hawk 2). Most people never understand what I'm talking about when I try to explain that to them.

Thanks everybody,
Stan

Old 04-19-2004, 02:11 PM
BadRacer
Junior User
Sounds cool Traxxis.........I can't e-mail ya, for some odd reason they won't let me(guess I still "new"). I figured your screen name ment Traxxas R/C's. R/C is a big Hobby of mine which way to much money has gone that I will never see again LOL Trying to find ppl around here I can race with but no luck.

Old 04-19-2004, 03:34 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
Originally Posted by BadRacer
Sounds cool Traxxis.........I can't e-mail ya, for some odd reason they won't let me(guess I still "new"). I figured your screen name ment Traxxas R/C's. R/C is a big Hobby of mine which way to much money has gone that I will never see again LOL Trying to find ppl around here I can race with but no luck.
Ha, lol, I'd race w/ you if I didn't have to work and go to college so much man. In fact, the last few times I ran mine, I was have a little problem with the batteries only lasting about 4 min Gotta figure that one out. Even the new one I bought for it. You can just correspond back and forth to me here, plus it will help increase your post rate then you can start emailing people.
Stan <---Off to sleep in the Library

Old 04-19-2004, 06:58 PM
BadRacer
Junior User
What are you running? ESC, type of batteries, motor....Stock or Modified? Have you tryed to totally discharge your batt's......then let them trickel charge? I can think of a few more but its been awhile since I raced electric's. I know how the work thing is, not enough time in a day, then next fall i'll be heading off to college, hopefully the trusty ol Ford and take a few more years LOL. Well im off, gonna try and get this carb tuned for warmer weather......try and make it to the race's.

Old 04-21-2004, 03:36 PM
Traxxis
Postmaster
ESC is the original that came on it... I believe a Traxxis XR-1 is what it is. I've got a variety of different batt., and the motor is a hand wound 21 turn I believe. Yes, I have tried discharging and recharging... to no avail.

Old 07-12-2004, 06:28 AM
250-1968_campspecial
Senior User
i used to have a traxxas nitro stampede

i saw ur name traxxis and i was like maybe hes refering to traxxs on a tank ro sumthin but i guess u like rcs to

i want a savage so bad but i have a delema use that 500 on an rc or my truck i picked truck for now