Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Montana Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: jredline1984

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2004, 01:28 PM
Post Fiend

mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.
still here?

Hi guys, I've been busy working. Keeps me out of trouble I suppose. Anybody else around?

Wanted to tell you guys that I can't make the late feb get-together if that's still a happening thing. I'll just be getting back from a week in Hawaii - I know, lousy, huh? Also I won't be posting for a while as a result.

I hope this site will keep functioning. Just take your foot off the throttle and steer into the curve - we'll make it yet. Superrangerman had been interested in moderating - is he/are you eligible?
Old 02-16-2004, 02:03 PM
Posting Guru

88grandmarquis is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm around. Hawaii, huh? That's quite a drive, isn't it?

It'd be nice if we could have a get together this spring in Billings sometime. I'd really like to meet you guys. I could learn a thing or three. Of course, I'd have to have the truck up and running for a trip like that (gettin' close to running good).
Old 02-16-2004, 02:56 PM
Posting Guru

swann79 has a very good reputation on FTE.swann79 has a very good reputation on FTE.swann79 has a very good reputation on FTE.
swannsa
OK, I must have missed something. What happened to Matt? I noticed he isn't the moderator anymore!

As for the shin-dig, I guess I will be pulling out due to a lack of interest. As of today, I would have been the only one making a trip to get there! The wife doesn't agree with that one... so we'll probably plan a day at Thermopolis or something.
'07 Foose Stallion (Mustang GT)

Old 02-16-2004, 06:16 PM
Senior User

fordfan428 is starting off with a positive reputation.
The pressure of watching over this bunch must have been too much..LOL..
Old 02-16-2004, 06:43 PM
Post Fiend

Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.Matts72 has a good reputation on FTE.
I think the late feb get together might be for us Billings guys.

I'm up for a spring gtg. The weather will be better anyway.

I'm curious about interest in a Late july event as well. The Great American Hill Climb is hosted here in town, and there are a few other guys that are interested in joining us.

I'm not leaving you guys. Lets just say I have been through a lot in the last few days, and leave it at that.
Old 02-16-2004, 08:15 PM
Posting Guru

88grandmarquis is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'd go to a spring meet. July is a busy month for me. There is an event every weekend that I'd like to attend.

If anyone is interested, there are the Aero Drag Races in Harvey, ND on June 12 - 14th.
Old 02-16-2004, 08:48 PM
Post Fiend

mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.mtflat has a good reputation on FTE.
"...Hawaii, huh? That's quite a drive, isn't it?"

Not too bad if you get a good run for it at Frisco - flatheads can do most anything Justin .....

".....we'll probably plan a day at Thermopolis or something."

Swanny, is the public hot spring pool still open at Thermop? That sounds like a great mid-winter getaway. I have friends here who used to manage it before the state came in and re-developed it. Way back when it was called the Washakie Plunge....

Good to know you're still around Matt. This site has been so quiet the last few days, I was beginning to think you all ran off and hid from me.

Later, I gotta go pack...
Old 02-16-2004, 09:41 PM
FTE Administrator

Carlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputationCarlene has a superb reputation
Have a great trip Tim.

Oh yeah - bring me back a whole bunch of Macadamia Nuts. They're my favorite. Yummmmm

FTE Guidelines
Check out the Florida Chapter
Old 02-16-2004, 10:15 PM
Posting Guru

swann79 has a very good reputation on FTE.swann79 has a very good reputation on FTE.swann79 has a very good reputation on FTE.
swannsa
Quote:
Originally posted by mtflat
Swanny, is the public hot spring pool still open at Thermop? That sounds like a great mid-winter getaway.
Yeah, they still got the pool open, all winter long. I've been there a coupla times during the winter and had a real blast. Kinda like soaking in a hot tub in your backyard when it's -10 degrees outside. It's also just a cool place to check out. The restaraunt at the Holiday Inn has killer food, I always plan on eating a meal there anytime we go through.
'07 Foose Stallion (Mustang GT)

Old 02-16-2004, 10:15 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Montana Chapter