General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

coolest thing!

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2002, 05:02 PM
mgazak
Laughing Gas
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coolest thing!

Old 06-19-2002, 06:52 PM
weaver79
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
coolest thing!

Today, My mom and I were coming back from SAM'S. I was driving her Caravan, (don't normally, really hate it, xspecially when awesome things happen car wise, then I wish I was driving my truck) anyway. I looked in the reveiw and saw a late 80's or early 90's Mustang GT. It was diffinetly horse-powered up, Had the Primered Cowl-Induction Hood, with the monster 5" AutoMeter Tach on the dash, Nice car sounded good too! Anyway, before I got 2 the red light i noticed it behind me. anyway, the light turned green and I slowly eased on so that I could get a glemps of the driver, well on the take off they get on it! HELL YEAH! Touqing it and clutch bouncing twice with horse power kind of like at the drag stip, don't know if it was intentional or accident, dosen't matter. It was nice and did i mention sounded good, well the car drove by me and in the driver seat was most deffenitly a young women mid to late 20's, a hottie! I thought it was the coolest thing in the world, it made my day a hell of alot better. To see a hottie giving a mustang hell in commuter traffic in the very out skirt suburbs around Atlanta!

It seems today thats what all the mustangs have done to me. I was also driving back from work today in my dads truck and hit the gas alittle heavy at the light, not knowing what was next to me, just driving like i usually do. All of a sudden this 2002 Mustang Cobra blows by me throwing the RPM to rev while shifting threw gears. He suddenly snuck up on me. Thats why they call them COBRAS!

Nathan

79 F-150 Lariat Supercab:-staun