Missouri Chapter Join Chapter , Leader:77&79F250

Got pulled over the other day!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 02:03 PM
90 F350 XXL Hotwheel
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Got pulled over the other day!!!!

Was heading to Auburn Ne. for a eye doctor deal and saw a trooper. He just waved and was gone, then about 3 minutes later was on me and lights a flashing. I pulled over and opened my door so he could see me and asked why I was being pulled over. He asked if it was legal in Nebraska and I said "YES". He stated that my headlights were to high and bumper too, he said bumpers to not exceed 29 in front, mine are 44". I told him then they should have said something when it got inspected, "state to state title and VIN check", and said it was illegal. I then told him to look it up and there are none except for mud flaps. He did and was corrected but did ask if my beams were over 45" from the ground at 75', which is a law here and the only one!!! They are 45 at 80'. He was happy and said he really just wanted to look at the truck. A very nice officer and professional at that. Remember, treat them nice, they will do the same to you. He did look at my DL, but not anything else and then asked about the truck and when I would get mudflaps, I just said when I am ready to poke holes in my new paint and flares, he laughed. When seeing those lights,MY heart did pound ever so much, I've been pulled over a FEW times before. Lost my liscense for 1 1/2 years. Ridlen

Old 02-12-2004, 11:39 PM
Officer SportTrac
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd never do such a thing LOL