Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2004, 07:56 PM
New User

ClodsFe is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking Apologies

I apologize to all involved. When I posted last I did not take the time to gather information. I did not realize just how many and from what part of the state everyone was from. Again my apologies to all.
So let's start this again-- I was thinking maybe start an e-mail news letter. Maybe we could start on line chat sessions, I don't know. I would really like to see the map with stick pins in it showing all of our locations.
When we do get together I'll probabaly have to drive the dodge dakota, but at least it's not a cheby.What ever the case let's get this thing going.
Post Script- I guess I could take all dodge emblems off and put a big blue oval on it????
Old 02-07-2004, 09:31 PM
all alone in the world

Jimbare is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
dont worry about it. there are so many lurking out there it is ridiculous. we do have people from all over the state, and have several that are not okies but live closer than half the rest of the state. white knight has stated working on something i think, so mabey this summer or spring we can get together in the northeast part of the state and the other sections can get together at someplace close to them. if everybody turns out, we might try for a area wide meet later in the summer or fall. be nice to come up with a plan to get the kansas, arkansas, and missouri people somewhere for a meet too.

underated and overworked.
Old 02-15-2004, 12:47 AM
Senior User

mitch5170 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Dont mean to bust in on your chapter, but just letting everyone know that we host a annual truck show for Fords only, first Saturday of every October in Wichita, Ks. we call it the Fordtoberfest, this year will be the 3rd annual, and hoping to see members from Oklahoma, last year we had memers from Colorado, Texas, and Oklahoma.

keep an eye out in the Kansas Chapter forum for more info!

BTW...if you guys plan any large meets, I know we could probably rustle up a few Kansas members to attend! just let us know!!
Old 02-20-2004, 01:03 PM
Senior User

White_Knight is starting off with a positive reputation.
Talking Don't sweat the small stuff

When we do get together I'll probabaly have to drive the dodge dakota, but at least it's not a cheby.What ever the case let's get this thing going.
Post Script- I guess I could take all dodge emblems off and put a big blue oval on it???? [/B][/QUOTE]

ClodsFE,

Welcome to the posts and to FTE Oklahoma! We need
folks like you to get everything together. And there's a
bunch of great folks in Okmulgee- I know- we lived in
Mounds, right up Hwy 75 from y'all. I'll need your help
for all that area very soon, so get ready!

Personally- you could drive anything- as long as you make
it there. I'm a part-time minivan pilot just wrenchin' on my
dream ride!

your fellow FTE'r,

White_Knight

1977 F-250 Ranger XLT 4WD Styleside "Wicked Wilma" - now packing a 6.9 IDI!!!

"Try not! Do, or do not. There is no try." - Master Yoda
Old 02-20-2004, 01:03 PM