Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-02-2004, 06:29 PM
New User

Guyser is starting off with a positive reputation.
Looking For Bronco

I'm new and live in Marietta, getting used to these forums. But looking for a Bronco and am having trouble. If you could send me maybe a dealer or any info that would be appreciated.
Old 02-03-2004, 06:36 PM
Junior User

russ88b2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I know of an 88 XL model 4x4 that does not have a title. Guy wants $1,000 for it. The outside is pretty decent, but the interior is a little messy and it has no radio and the keyswitch is broken. It is dark blue. The guy that owns it bought it at a city auction and they told him not to ask for a title. It is located on the SC/GA line on I-85. If you want to see it, pm me and I can try to give you the specific directions. Personally, I wouldn't pay $1,000 for a parts vehicle, but I think you guys in GA can get a title easier than we can in SC.

OOPS, when I read your post, my mind was in the Bronco II mode. The vehicle above is a Bronco II. Check on eBay for a Bronco. I see them often in the Atlanta area.

non urum ad ventum

Last edited by russ88b2; 02-03-2004 at 06:42 PM.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:30 AM
Post Fiend

fishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to allfishmanndotcom is a name known to all
My dad and I both have early Broncos and we are members of ECBR (east coast bronco regisrty) i now of some guys that trade, sell, buy broncos all the time if you give me a list of wht you are looking for i could hook you up!

-jason-
Old 03-09-2004, 06:12 PM
Freshman User

jmms is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have my 1996 Bronco for sale for $5,900 obo. I live in Suwanee,GA. about 40 minutes from you

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMESSE%3AIT

Jim 678-358-6193

Last edited by jmms; 03-09-2004 at 06:16 PM.
Old 05-06-2004, 02:39 PM
New User

spence007 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Guyser,
Have you found a Bronco Yet? If not I have an 88 with 5.8, 33/12.50's 4.56 gears, new paint job, a/c, power windows and door locks, new front brakes and calipers.
I would like to get $4,400. Does not smoke runs excellent.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:28 PM
Posting Guru

old87 is starting off with a positive reputation.
jmms- sharp truck!

LED ZEP
Old 05-24-2004, 04:23 PM
Post Fiend

rebocardo has much to be proud ofrebocardo has much to be proud ofrebocardo has much to be proud ofrebocardo has much to be proud ofrebocardo has much to be proud ofrebocardo has much to be proud ofrebocardo has much to be proud ofrebocardo has much to be proud ofrebocardo has much to be proud of
There is a 1985 Bronco for $1800 on Covington Highway in Decatur at (loloauto.com). Looks like it has a 351w. I would not pay more then $1200 for it since it is pretty ratted out. I was going to go back and put it on my scanner and do a compression test and decided to skip it. I think I will save up my $ and buy a 1978.

I called the guy when I got home to test him, and he said, everything works fine including the stereo ... too bad it was in the back seat ripped out of the dash when I was there 30 minutes ago. Used car dealers, you have to love them ... because nooone else will
Old 05-24-2004, 04:23 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter