Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2004, 05:11 AM
New User

Mountain is starting off with a positive reputation.
Anyone seen my baby?

I have several old Ford truck projects: 2-1955's, 1-1956, 1-1967, 1-1968. Plus I'm still hunting parts for my 1947. I'm also into 6.9 and 7.3 IDI diesels-have a 86 4x4 work truck and an extended cab 1992 2 wheel drive 7.3. I'm located not far from the base of Blood Mountain near Cleveland, Ga. Anyone into old trucks w/ updated 4x4 chassis? I'm looking for my old 1946 (gray and black-painted w/ a brush) and running a 1969 Bronco chassis. Sold it to my ex-brother in law in mid 80's w/ the stipulation that if he got rid of it he would sell it back to me. He sold it to someone else in late 1990's or so. It wasn't running and a tree had fallen across the cab roof. If anyone knows about this truck or has purchased it and wants to sell it, then post a reply. If nothing else I would at least like to get pictures of it or at least know how she's doing. I don't care about condition as I am working on a 1947 and need lots of parts. I last saw her in my sister's back yard in Brunswick, Georgia, so she is probably still in South Ga or North Florida.
Old 01-30-2004, 06:45 AM
Senior User

Menroid is starting off with a positive reputation.
I don't get to Brunswick very often but my sister just started working there so I will tell her to let me know if she sees one. I have not seen one around the Folkston area.
Old 01-30-2004, 05:31 PM
New User

Mountain is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks Menroid, I get down to Nahunta several times a year. My mother in law lives there. Lots of good mud boggin areas there. I used to live on a sand hill above the Satilla River. Let me know if you or your sister spot my baby. Someone probably just bought her for drivetrain or chassis parts. Hope she hasn't been crushed!
Old 01-30-2004, 07:45 PM
Senior User

Menroid is starting off with a positive reputation.
I used to play a lot of softball up in Nahunta. I hated plating the Carter's Fried Chicken kickin' chickens. Those boys could play some ball. I'll keep my eyes open.
Old 01-30-2004, 07:45 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Georgia Chapter