Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-25-2004, 12:38 PM
Elder User

cowlady is starting off with a positive reputation.
The NY Chapter invites you to join us for some off roading!

Hi OH guys! I just wanted to pop in & say hello & let you know we're planning an off road trip for the summer to Paragon Off Road Park in Hazelton, PA.
There's a sticky in our Forum - if you think you'd like to come too then please post there ok? We haven't set a date yet as I'm not sure summer will EVER show up but if it does, we're going off roading! I'm a bit tired using my mud tires for snow.
Hope to see some of you there. BTW - my Dad was from OH & grew up in Columbia Station. I still have relatives all over the area - Elyria, Stow, Kent, Parma & Akron I think. Maybe I'll see some of you this summer!
Have you ever been to the Summit Racing Show in early Sep't? I went a couple of years ago & would love to go again. Maybe we can make it a mutli state get together! I also went to the 4Wheel Drive Truck Show in Lima 2 years ago & it was fantastic! That's in May - anyone want to plan for that trip? Let me know ok? It's worth a 7 hour drive to go again!
Cowlady/Angela

I have trust in my country, confidence in my truck & faith in God!
'97 F150 XLT ORP 4X4,4.6
Old 01-25-2004, 12:38 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Ohio Chapter