Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2004, 08:55 PM
Elder User

cowlady is starting off with a positive reputation.
2004 Buffalo Car Show @ the Bflo Convention Center

Hey guys - I'm getting some friends from work to go to the Car Show on Sat, 2/7. A ticket for 4 people is only $20 BUT you have to enter as a group.
Who else is interested in going? I do a fair to middlin' job of laughing at the Chevy's & that new Aevo will be something I HAVE to see! Bet it would fit in the bed of my truck!
So................who else wants to go?

I have trust in my country, confidence in my truck & faith in God!
'97 F150 XLT ORP 4X4,4.6
Old 01-26-2004, 04:52 PM
Post Fiend

1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.1956MarkII has a very good reputation on FTE.
If anyone wants to go the Rochester Auto Show (last week of Feb- first week in March, somewhere in there), I might, say MIGHT be able to get you some free passes. Let me know.

If you want to see a great car show, go to Toronto. 2nd or 3rd week of February, it takes up both the convention center AND the Skydome!
Old 01-26-2004, 06:59 PM
Junior User

dan79 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I am planning on going.

Dan 03 Ranger EDGE 4x4 5speed
Old 02-01-2004, 03:33 PM
Elder User

cowlady is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hi again guys! 1956MarkII - I may be out there for that show IF the snow stops! LOL! Let me know & maybe we can meet there ok? I'd love to meet someday.
Dan79 - if you're going to the show on Sat email me - we can make plans to meet there. So far I have 1 more spot on the 4 person ticket so you cou;d get in for $5 if you want! I'll give you my # when you email me & we can make more definite plans.
C'mon guys - let's make a group thing out of this!

I have trust in my country, confidence in my truck & faith in God!
'97 F150 XLT ORP 4X4,4.6
Old 02-01-2004, 03:33 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter