Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-21-2004, 11:30 AM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Thumbs up Useful Websites for all You Okies

Here's some pretty cool and useful sites that a lot of you fellow Oklahomans might enjoy. I've got more to add from my home pc later. Anybody have more to add?

www.onthewaterinthewoods.com
(great hunting and fishing show featuring young teens and covering all of Oklahoma. Plus giveaways.)

www.wildlifedepartment.com
(info for all the fishing conditions and hunting info for the whole state. Great info and some giveaways.)

www.trophyresearch.com
(great survey site. they send you emailed surveys maybe once a month and you can win free hunting and fishing stuff. I just got my turkey call and remington ear plug sets in the mail yesterday! The site's sponsored by different sporting goods manufacturers so the giveaways are usually different.)

www.okienoodling.com
(awesome site on how to catch BIG catfish. I have yet to try noodling. I'll try it someday before I move from Oklahoma.)

Previously Owned; 1978 F150, 2000 Ford F150, and a 1950 Ford F1
Old 04-30-2004, 03:34 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Thumbs up Tulsa International Raceway Has Changed Names & Ownership

They've also updated their website!

http://www.tulsaracewaypark.com/

They are also doing some major reconstruction on their track. I can't wait until they open the track next month!!!!

Previously Owned; 1978 F150, 2000 Ford F150, and a 1950 Ford F1
Old 04-30-2004, 03:34 PM