You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!
If you are interested, post here. You don't need any qualifications, you need to have been here for a year, you need to spend at least three hours a week on FTE, and it would help if you lived in one of the states in the forum.
2011 F150 XLT 5.0 RC/SB 4x4 Blue
GE Dash 9-44CW
Here is the criteria for being one, it is self-explanatory.
Interested in Moderating?
If you have any interest in becoming a moderator for any of the Ford Truck Enthusiasts forums here's a basic set of guidelines:
1. You must be a registered user for at least 1 year.
2. You must be an active participant on the site (i.e., you post).
3. You must be willing to guide the atmosphere of your forum and participate in a positive manner.
4. You must be a positive member of the FTE community.
ie: no warnings from the admins or moderators in the past year about guideline violations.
5. You must not have any conflict of interest, i.e., moderator for other Ford truck sites.
6. You must not have any competing commercial interest.
7. You must be a frequent visitor (3+ days per week).
8. You must display maturity and generally get along well with other users.
9. You must be willing to provide us with the means to get in touch with you off-line.
10. You must have history of contact with either the admins or other moderators. In other words, we must develop a relationship of trust.
11. You must be recommended by a moderator or admin.
Exceptions to these guidelines will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
If you want some help in a few months, when I've reached my year here, I'd help out. I'm hoping for a new day time job soon and won't be spending as much time on weekends as I did, when working Sundays, but I'll still be around for a while and then as often as possible during the evenings. This place is addicting.
Butin the mean time, Matt sounds like as good a mod as anyone.
__________________ Dick '99 NASCAR Edition F-150-4X4 '78 F-250 "Junkyawd Dawg" John 3:16 1 Thessalonians 5:17
This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. FordŽ is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.