General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

what would you do....

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2003, 11:10 PM
wezol5484
Postmaster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what would you do....

i gotta problem...
ive been goin out with this girl for a little over a week and things are goin great and what not and i think that im already fallin for her. well shes got one of those obsessive ex boyfriends that calls her and harasses her and tries to put her through guilt trips and what not. well i know for a fact that shes done with him cause her best friend which whom ive been friends with also for about 7 yrs said that my girlfriend has turned him down a bunch of times, hes tried to get some from her, when he knows shes goin out with me. well he is also friends with her brother so hes over there alot so hes always messin with her and tryin to make her feel bad and then later i have to deal with it and try and make her feel better. well im REALLY startin to get ticked off and i told her that if he EVER harasses her or tries to do anything with her to call me and id come over and handle it. thats where the problem comes in....

Im afraid that if i go over there to handle it that someone would end up cleanin blood off the carpet and it sure as heck wouldnt be my blood. well as of now im on probation and im also 17 and her ex is like 15...my gf is almost 17 so dont get the impression that im a cradle robber lol. well ive heard that if a 17 yr old gets into a fight with someone younger that its possible for me to be charged as an adult with assualy depending on how bad the fight is. does anyone one know if this is true or not and also maybe another way to handle this cause im about to go off on this kid. do yall think im doin the right thing or do yall know of a better way to handle this.

<---ex bf

Old 12-27-2003, 11:14 PM
Mil1ion
New User
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Another one's stepping stone through life.

I can't give advice on this one because when I was 17 things (Life) was much different than today.

If I was to say anything it would be :

Don't do anything that in the end,, will hurt YOU .

ps. Violence is NOT the way to go.

Old 12-27-2003, 11:16 PM
Nova
Junior User
there is better ways to do it but i always go the way you just discribed,so i can`t really help you but good luck

Old 12-27-2003, 11:24 PM
wezol5484
Postmaster

ya im tryin to stay OUT of trouble but i would and will do ne thing for this girl and if that means gettin dirty to help her then so be it but i wanna try and find another way other than fighting

Old 12-27-2003, 11:40 PM
RJR99SS
Elder User
do things the officer way, have someone else beat him up.

Old 12-27-2003, 11:49 PM
wezol5484
Postmaster

i thought about that....but i think id feel better havin me do it. plus if i did that then he would start talkin smack bout how im a wuss for havin someone else doin it so im sure id end up fightin him ne ways just to prove him wrong. if u want things done right do it urself right?

Old 12-27-2003, 11:50 PM
bronco351
Posting Guru
Hey man, There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to get yourself in trouble with the law over a girlfriend. If you were older and married that is a different story. Girlfriends come and go!!

Also dont worry that much about it. That kid is only 15. Go tell his parents or something!!! lMAO

Old 12-28-2003, 12:22 AM
fordeverpower
Postmaster
give the kid a little fear with out having to resort to violence and if that doesn't work kick his ***. No killing though. And yes 17 year old can be charged as a adult.

Old 12-28-2003, 12:33 AM
XR4TiSam
Senior User
Take him out, buddy him up, get him hosed, and LEAVE HIM IN THE WOODS 20 MILES FROM TOWN IN HIS BOXERS!!!!

Damn, I'm evil!

Old 12-28-2003, 12:42 AM
wezol5484
Postmaster

Originally posted by XR4TiSam
Take him out, buddy him up, get him hosed, and LEAVE HIM IN THE WOODS 20 MILES FROM TOWN IN HIS BOXERS!!!!

Damn, I'm evil!
hmmmmmmm..... <--thats me pondering

Old 12-28-2003, 01:27 AM
Jimmy Dean
Postmaster
Hey, smae thing happened to me, except I was 19, gal and ex where 16...ok ok ok ok ok guysd yes 2 years 9 months younger...she is 18 now

Her ex would call her up at all times, harass her, and of course I had to calm her down. Umm...teh three things that helped out to stop it that I did. Was answer the phone at 2 in the morning (her phone) when he called up to harass again......the fact taht after 1 week I was there at 2 am whereas he never was after a year....I answered the door when he decided one day to show up at her house. He is bigger than me, but he still backed down. Just how you present yourself. Thirdly, I am in the military. While they were still in high school, I showed up one day in uniform. Not many high schoolers have the cajones to go head to head with someone that is in the military. Especially while they are in uniform. He has not called now in over a year and a half. this was 2 and a half years ago. So all you know, me and this gal where dating prior to me going into the military, after a year we started dating again, which is when she also broke up with her ex. Still dating. seems to be only good thing in my life.

Old 12-28-2003, 01:39 AM
wezol5484
Postmaster

i like that....only prob is is that her ex is there more than i am cause hes friends with her brother
but shes always out with me whenever possible and when i was at her house at about midnight he wouldnt even come into the game room in person....he would have her bro come in and spy.
one thing he did do tho and i wish i woulda known bout it while it was happening was...

he got one of the phone from her house and then her brother walked into the game room and handed her another phone and was like "its britany". so he was talkin to her on the other line of the house phone.
i found out the next day cause she wouldnt tell me who it was cause she knew i would walk in and beat the crap outta him right then and there for bein a dumb#$%

Old 12-28-2003, 02:04 AM
Jimmy Dean
Postmaster
Well, the fact that she talks to him, not good, my gal would typically hang up o him immediately. Secondly. You must put so much of the fear of God into this guy, that his breaks his friendship with her brother just to avoid being NEAR you. Secondly publicy humiliate him. In front of everyone. Let it be known who is in charge of the situation. Things can get confrontational I will warn you. BTW, restraint orders work well even when there dad is the top lawyer in the town....errr...was before this whole incendent.

Old 12-28-2003, 02:21 AM
wezol5484
Postmaster

as for her still talkin to him...she ignores him but he comes up to her in person and says stuff. right b4 the day i asked her out she said that he asked her back out and she said hell no.

that alone ticked me off. i told her to tell him that if he so much as looks at her wrong that someone is gonna be cleaning blood off the carpet and im pretty sure she did. shes in illinois right now so as of this moment i dont have to worry about ne thing with him. this is why im trying to figure out what i should to that way when she gets back and he does ne thing, which im about 90% sure he will ill have a plan right then and there.

Old 12-28-2003, 02:34 AM
Jimmy Dean
Postmaster
Restraint order. While I like to think that some of the things I had done helped, I feel the restraining order she got was what finally stopped everything.

Quick Reply: what would you do....