Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

Special Edition 1978 Bronco

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2003, 09:15 AM
78broncocustom
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Special Edition 1978 Bronco

Hello just wanted to know if anyone has seen any other Broncos like mine please see my Gallery. My Dad bought it new in the spring of 78 from Pat Hill Ford in Middleport Ohio,just as you see it,other than the wheels.The custom paint was done in indiana.I seen one the same colors as mine with a whitetail buck and a black one with a american eagle. if anyone knows anything about these custom paint jobs let me know. thanks for your time jim

Old 11-22-2003, 04:12 PM
78broncocustom
New User
added some better pics

Old 11-23-2003, 07:55 PM
FordguyatOU
Senior User
I wanna say that I have seen one kinda like it, but I can't remember exactly, or even what the picture was of. But its sweet regardless!

Old 11-24-2003, 02:45 PM
Bruin52
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jim, I let Alan Scott know about your Bronco. He's the moderator for the big Bronco forum. He uploaded the link to your photos for the other Bronco owners worldwide to look at. You won't need to post over there, but you can go over and ask under that post if anybody has any info on the special paint, maybe production numbers or something. It's pretty unique so I'm sure somebody who was involved in it back then would certainly remember. Keep us posted on your finds over here in the Ohio forum and good luck. Let me know if there's anything else you need.

Ric