Ohio Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RUNVS

New to the post

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 11:33 PM
bluesman
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New to the post

Bluesman hear from Litchfield, a certified ford nut I am. I will be letting a few go soon (68 Grand T GT S-code 390/4, 65 F100 SB, 63 Falcon Conv, 78 4x4 frame,cab,doors) to make more room for my new found ford treasures.

Looking for frame swap infor on using ranger set up under a 41 truck and 55 panel, any help would be loved!

If it is not a ford, why drive!

blues-traveler@earthlink.net

Old 11-19-2003, 01:08 PM
Bruin52
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome aboard bluesman, glad to have you here. For the frame swap info, check in the '40-'60 truck forum. There may be somebody there that has always done the swap. Also state the year of ranger you're going to be pulling from. Sounds like there are some nice Fords out there in Litchfield. You can post the trucks in the classifieds here at FTE, it's free. As for the cars, well we can email you through the site here if anybody's interested, just don't make any posts about cars for sale, especially someplace other than the classifieds, the administrators tend to look down on that. It's all in the guidelines for the site. Also, the thing about the email is for your own protection. When you put the email in the system here, it's confidential, but when you post it, anybody can get ahold of it. Just keeping the site safe and professional. So, you heading to the big swap meet in Columbus in a couple of weeks? Hope to see you there!

Old 11-19-2003, 07:39 PM
bluesman
New User
Thumbs up Thank you Bruin52

I appreciate the direction and thanks for the welcome. Currently I am working in TX and will be hauling my newly purchased fords back trying to make it back by Thanksgiving and make to the Columbus show, I would like to get there Saturday and trailer the 68 GT Grand T and try and sell it there. Also looking for some parts and hope to have my son with me for some quality time.

Bluesman

Old 11-20-2003, 08:22 AM
Bruin52
Elder User
Well let me know when you'll be making it to the show, maybe we can meet up at the sales barn, i'd like to see that Torino. I just recently moved back from San Diego. Took a total of three days to drive 2538 miles. Total time behind the wheel was around 22 hours. I left June 30 and pulled in the driveway July 3. I wanted to make it back for Independance Day, just came back from the war and all. It was a good time. Don't push it too hard though, Ohio will be here when you arrive, it isn't going anywhere. Be careful and let us know when you get back. Good luck.

Old 11-21-2003, 12:20 AM
bluesman
New User
I am hoping to make it to the show, just found out today that my wife is in the hospital getting her appendix removed so I'll she how she is feeling and depending on how she feels will determine if I go. I will be most likely crawling through the states hauling some Ford .

Dan

Old 11-24-2003, 03:01 PM
Bruin52
Elder User
Sounds like you need to stick close to home Dan. Even if she goes through the surgery well, it would still be nice to have you around to comfort her and assist in things. You could even use it as collateral at a later date! Good luck and hope she gets to feeling better.