Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2003, 08:20 PM
Post Fiend

proeliator is a splendid one to beholdproeliator is a splendid one to beholdproeliator is a splendid one to beholdproeliator is a splendid one to beholdproeliator is a splendid one to beholdproeliator is a splendid one to beholdproeliator is a splendid one to behold
Hidden galleries visible?

Usually when I click on my "view gallery" butten I only see my two visible albums. Today I see my normal two plus my two that are hidden. I double checked and they are still marked as hidden but seem to be showing up...? Not sure if there is a glitch or what...
Old 10-15-2003, 08:49 PM
Posting Legend

Torque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to behold
Read the rest of the posts here. The hidden galleries just do not show up in the main gallery listing, they show up every place else.
Old 10-16-2003, 06:51 PM
Post Fiend

proeliator is a splendid one to beholdproeliator is a splendid one to beholdproeliator is a splendid one to beholdproeliator is a splendid one to beholdproeliator is a splendid one to beholdproeliator is a splendid one to beholdproeliator is a splendid one to behold
I scanned the other posts but didn't find my subject. My hidden galleries seem to be visible now, where they were not before. Guess I won't worry about it. Maybe Ken changed how the system works and if you just click on your own gallery they are all visible where before they were not.
Old 10-16-2003, 10:17 PM
Posting Legend

Torque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to beholdTorque1st is a splendid one to behold
Did you read the other posts about hidden galleries etc etc? Your answer is there several times over.
Old 10-17-2003, 11:09 PM
Post Fiend

Well, no, I didn't read the thousands of available posts. I looked in the most obvious threads but missed it. I did a search and missed it. Which is why I asked in this new post. Torque, no offense but I've been a member far longer than you and I know how to use the search engine. I don't just post off the bat if I can't find the answer to my question. If you happen to know the answer just TELL me rather than saying my answers are in other threads. I understand this is an appropriate approach to take with new users or chronic misabusers so they start thinking for themselves but c'mon~

edit: The posts I read were about galleries being hidden, which is opposite to my question of hidden galleries appearing visible...?

Last edited by proeliator; 10-17-2003 at 11:16 PM.
Old 10-18-2003, 10:36 AM
Posting Legend

The answer to your questions are in those posts about the changes and how things appear now. Check the recent posts with hidden in them. Not trying to be rough I just don't want to explain over and over again. There is also some info in feedback section re the same thing.
Old 10-18-2003, 11:00 AM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
Pro,

There might have been a glitch at tht time because Ken was doing some tweaking of the user gallery,etc.

This reason is very common during the day as the traffic is lighter allowing Ken to shut down parts of the web site to use the Ram available to make the tweaks.
Old 10-18-2003, 04:15 PM
Posting Legend

What he was seeing is not a glitch, it is the way things work now. Hidden galleries are only hidden from the main gallery listing that you get to from the link at the right.
Old 10-18-2003, 05:23 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
Okay, I re-read the question.

It happened because you accessed the gallery like any other user would.At that particular time the the albums were hidden from anyone's view but admin.
Since then Ken re-programmed so the albums don't appear in the main gallery page but they appear at the hyperlink on a persons post thus,allowing users to view the project,etc albums.
Old 10-19-2003, 11:10 AM
Post Fiend

Thanks for the input fellahs. Its cool torque, you weren't being rough and I understand how it can make long time/heavy users a bit batty when you see the same type questions and you know the info is there. It affects me the same way. I was just offering subtle chastisement because there is a difference when somebody who knows the system tries and just can't find the info. Sometimes I try for half a morning to find the bolt thats sitting right in front of me too
Old 10-19-2003, 11:10 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > User Gallery & Picture Display Help