Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2003, 08:54 PM
New User

420jeep is starting off with a positive reputation.
74 F-250 free to a good home

i am getting a F-250, i am just getting it for the t-case its a 203 divorced. the truck has no doors and is rusted but it does have the motor front 44 ( no diff cover ) rear 60 i think the shafts are missing, and a utility box. it also has the C-6 auto, there is no paper work that i am getting, so this truck will be free it's been picked thru but its still free. after i get the t-case its got to go, the truck will be in southgrafton mass 10 minutes south of worcester, thanks jason.
Old 12-25-2003, 01:56 PM
Junior User

BigNateK is starting off with a positive reputation.
still got that truck???
Old 12-25-2003, 06:13 PM
New User

no i had to move that truck before the snow flew, but good news is i am getting another ( maybe a 75-76 ) same deal just grabbing a few parts and the truck got to go. i am looking for a few other parts by the way looking for a divorced 205 T-case do you have any? i will let you know about the next truck, jason.
Old 01-02-2004, 04:19 PM
Junior User

BigNateK is starting off with a positive reputation.
yeah my buddy has a devorced 205 with the drive shafts i'll ask him if he will part with it and for what.
Old 01-02-2004, 05:57 PM
New User

great let me know i can usaly get them out of the junkyard for around 50-75 dollars but i dont feel like pulling one out. i might be getting that other ford truck F-250 maybe a 75, i just need a few parts and going to scrap the rest of the truck, are you interested, thanks jason.
Old 01-02-2004, 05:57 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter

Tags
free, good, homes, trucks