Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

04 caps

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2003, 10:16 PM
willieg
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
04 caps

Still waiting for delivery of my new Lariat. I was wondering what to do about getting a cap installed on the bed. Does anyone have any ideas on what are the best choices ?

Old 11-03-2003, 06:23 AM
PC Poppy
Junior User
If you are considering a new tonneau cover, ARE is offering a couple promotions. With the LSII they offer a free remote lock unlock system that ties in with your door locks. You go online to www.4are.com and select the dealer where you will purchase it. There you will fill out a form and they email you a numbered coupon for it. Only good for the month of November.
wayne

Old 11-03-2003, 11:25 AM
fanman2
Senior User
A.R.E. LSII Hard Tonneau Cover....

Hello Everybody,

I recently completed some in-depth research on this "Hard Tonneau Cover" subject. In my honest opinion, and based on the results of my research.....A.R.E. builds the VERY BEST hard tonneau cover available, at ANY price, PERIOD!!!!

They also have the best warranty of ANY manufacturer:
Lifetime on the paint (which by the way PERFECTLY MATCHES the factory truck paint), lifetime on the fiberglass, lifetime on the black finished aluminum mounting frame, lift arms, and locking device, and 5 years on the gas struts on the lift arms.

They are also very competitively priced; not the lowest and not the highest....but with these hard tonneau covers, you DEFINITELY DO or DON'T get what you DO or DO NOT pay for!! Believe me.....I just came from my A.R.E. dealer's store and several other brands' dealers!!
Now for the details on A.R.E.'s $89.00 e-mail coupon for the remote lock/unlock device, which is available at their website: www.4are.com
1) This coupon ONLY applies if your dealer ORDERS the hard cover from A.R.E., which takes about two weeks. It does NOT apply on a hard cover purchased from your dealers stock.
2) It ONLY applies to the lock/unlock device itself, which A.R.E. installs on your cover BEFORE it ships to your dealer. It does NOT apply to your dealer's wiring of the device into the vehicles remote lock/unlock system.
3) The A.R.E. remote lock/unlock device works when you push the lock/unlock button on the keychain remote that comes with your vehicle. It only unlocks/locks the cover; you still have to physically open the cover yourself.

On the way back to my office, I saw an '04 F-150, Lariat, Solid Dark Torreador Red, Supercrew, 4 x 4....with an A.R.E. LSII hard tonneau cover on it, and it REALLY looked sharp....

My 04 F-150, Lariat, Solid Arizona Beige Metallic with Black Leather interior, Supercrew, 4 x 2 was built last Wednesday, October 29th...my dealer already has the invoice, it is already on it's way from the Kansas City Plant to Charlotte NC, and "should" be here by the end of this week or the first of next week....

And finally, my local A.R.E. dealer just happened to have the LSII Hard Tonneau Cover for my truck (shipped to him on 10/24) "in stock", so I will have it installed right after I pick up my truck. My total installed cost will be $770.00 + tax.

Old 11-03-2003, 11:28 AM
fanman2
Senior User
A.R.E. LSII Hard Tonneau Cover....

Hello Everybody,

I recently completed some in-depth research on this "Hard Tonneau Cover" subject. In my honest opinion, and based on the results of my research.....A.R.E. builds the VERY BEST hard tonneau cover available, at ANY price, PERIOD!!!!

They also have the best warranty of ANY manufacturer:
Lifetime on the paint (which by the way PERFECTLY MATCHES the factory truck paint), lifetime on the fiberglass, lifetime on the black finished aluminum mounting frame, lift arms, and locking device, and 5 years on the gas struts on the lift arms.

They are also very competitively priced; not the lowest and not the highest....but with these hard tonneau covers, you DEFINITELY DO or DON'T get what you DO or DO NOT pay for!! Believe me.....I just came from my A.R.E. dealer's store and several other brands' dealers!!

Now for the details on A.R.E.'s $89.00 e-mail coupon for the remote lock/unlock device, which is available at their website: www.4are.com
1) This coupon ONLY applies if your dealer ORDERS the hard cover from A.R.E., which takes about two weeks. It does NOT apply on a hard cover purchased from your dealers stock.
2) It ONLY applies to the lock/unlock device itself, which A.R.E. installs on your cover BEFORE it ships to your dealer. It does NOT apply to your dealer's wiring of the device into the vehicles remote lock/unlock system.
3) The A.R.E. remote lock/unlock device works when you push the lock/unlock button on the keychain remote that comes with your vehicle. It only unlocks/locks the cover; you still have to physically open the cover yourself.

On the way back to my office, I saw an '04 F-150, Lariat, Solid Dark Torreador Red, Supercrew, 4 x 4....with an A.R.E. LSII hard tonneau cover on it, and it REALLY looked sharp....

My 04 F-150, Lariat, Solid Arizona Beige Metallic with Black Leather interior, Supercrew, 4 x 2 was built last Wednesday, October 29th...my dealer already has the invoice, it is already on it's way from the Kansas City Plant to Charlotte NC, and "should" be here by the end of this week or the first of next week....

And finally, my local A.R.E. dealer just happened to have the LSII Hard Tonneau Cover for my truck (shipped to him on 10/24) "in stock", so I will have it installed right after I pick up my truck. My total installed cost will be $770.00 + tax.