Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Alberta Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Puddy

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-09-2003, 12:07 AM
Senior User

randallc is starting off with a positive reputation.
Westley's Bleche-Wite in Vancouver?

Does anyone know where I can get Westley's Bleche-Wite in Vancouver or close to Vancouver?

Here is a link to the product....
Click HERE

Thx
Randall
Old 09-09-2003, 02:50 PM
Senior User

randallc is starting off with a positive reputation.

For anyone who cares... I found a product that contains Bleche-Wite that is sold in Canada.

I went to a few different places and read all the contents of each product that
every place had and found that " Simoniz Tire Cleaner" Contains Bleche-White.

I found out that Westley's product line also includes Slick 50, Black Magic, RainX and Blue Coral. Both Lordco and Mopac told me that there is an extra fee that distributers must pay in order to carry some products from USA. Needless to say, some of the smaller companies can not afford this fee and decide not to carry the product. That is what happend with "Westley's Bleche-Wite" and some other products like Slick 50 etc... There are a few ways around this, "Westley's Bleche-Wite" has either given the rights to use "Bleche White" in Simoniz or Simoniz is actually owned by Westley's and sold as a Canadian product or larger companies such as Canadian Tire can afford this fee and pay it.

So, anyone who wants "Westley's Bleche-Wite" and is in Canada, forget about it... Go to your local "Canadian Tire" and pick up a bottle of Simoniz. I have tried about 5 or 6 other products to remove the browning from my tires, but all failed except for Simoniz.

So.... for all those who care, there you go.
Old 09-09-2003, 03:00 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.

I use product called " Tire Brite " & also an Eagle Brand product which I can't remember the name of
Old 09-09-2003, 03:00 PM