1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Ooops!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2003, 02:53 PM
Campbell 56
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Ooops!

Sorry if I was a bit vague Daryl. I know what I want and assumed everyone else knew also! I gotta remember to have my coffee in the morning before I start typing on this computer.

I have a 56 with a more recent seat in it. Mounting is the same, but it has a locking back and is too long, it's rubbing the doors. There is a 58 in a Pick and Pull yard in south SJ that has a seat in it in good shape and would just require an upholstery kit to make it right. I was wondering if it is the same or close to being the same as a proper 56 seat.

The bottom line is that I am looking for a good frame with the tracks at the very least. A seat with the foam and all in good shape that I could reupholster would be even better.

If there is a 53 - 56 bench in your area I could come get it instead. I have some friends outside of Visalia I could stop in and bug the heck out of for the day!

Hope this clears up any confusion. Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Yeah the housing up here is crazy. I got lucky when my ex-wife's father sold us a house super cheap when we were married. I had enough for a major down payment when we got divorced and sold it. I don't plan to stay here forever though, not enough garage.

Craig

Old 08-31-2003, 02:55 PM
Campbell 56
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ooops!

Oh man, I really messed this up. Don't bother to reply to this.
Craig