Spring camp shoot and wheel - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

Spring camp shoot and wheel

Old 02-23-2017, 07:27 AM
FTE Chapter Leader

Flip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud ofFlip4ford has much to be proud of
Spring camp shoot and wheel

Did we decide on a date? Somewhere in my brain I was thinking April 29th- but I cannot find the post
Old 02-23-2017, 09:16 AM
Post Fiend

husker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud of
I think there was conversation about that date, but I don't know if it was nailed down.
Old 02-24-2017, 02:21 PM
Posting Guru

82'Stepside is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.82'Stepside is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
There was a Facebook discussion over it, but I don't think there was ever one here. Tagged you in it to bring it back up to the top
Old 02-27-2017, 08:16 AM
Post Fiend

Garden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud of
I am looking forward to this, I think I remember it being the 29th of April was going to work best for everyone.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:45 AM
Post Fiend

husker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud ofhusker has much to be proud of
The range isn't open that weekend, but I'll see if I can get permission for us to use it.
Old 02-27-2017, 08:47 AM
New User

Johndeere471 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I know this isn't the right place, but how do I create a new post? I'm new to this forum, I figured out how to reply but how do I make a public post..? Thanks
Old 02-27-2017, 09:04 AM
Post Fiend

Garden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud ofGarden Spyder has much to be proud of
Johndeer471, on the main Ks Chapter page, there is a new post tab, just select it, give it the appropriate title, and type in the body of the post.
Old 02-27-2017, 09:06 AM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garden Spyder View Post
Johndeer471, on the main Ks Chapter page, there is a new post tab, just select it, give it the appropriate title, and type in the body of the post.
Thank you very much
Old 02-27-2017, 09:08 AM
Post Fiend

I told you wrong, its "New Thread"
Old 02-27-2017, 09:11 AM
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garden Spyder View Post
I told you wrong, its "New Thread"
what is the ks page?
Old 02-27-2017, 09:13 AM
Post Fiend

Well, perhaps I misspoke, What is your thread that you wish to post about? Perhaps I can lead you to the correct section in which you need to post?
Old 02-27-2017, 09:29 AM
Post Fiend

Johndeere471, go to the top of this page and look for the string of words that shows the "Ford Truck Enthusiats>Regional Chapters>Mid-West Region>Kansas Chapter" and simply click on Kansas Chapter. That will take you to the Kansas Chapter main page with all the different threads in this chapter. Click on the "new thread" box and do as Garden Spyder instructed to start a new thread. A "new thread" is a discussion about a new subject. It can be anything you think is interesting to us or to help answer a question you might have.
Old 02-27-2017, 09:31 AM
Post Fiend

If you did not mean to post it in the Kansas Chapter, then just search for the appropriate group to post it in and follow the "New Thread" instructions.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:26 PM
Post Fiend

HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.HappyJack has a great reputation on FTE.
I have a some long guns to shoot. I have talked with Garrett about going up for some shootin.
Old 03-02-2017, 06:41 AM
Post Fiend

I need to practice some more with mine.