Sponsored by:

Excursion embroidered logo floor mats?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 01:11 PM
jcthorne
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Excursion embroidered logo floor mats?

Does anyone still make decent floor mats with the Excursion logo on them? I check LLoyds and did not see them, nice mats but no logo.

Old 02-03-2017, 03:07 PM
Chainsaw1062
5th Wheeling
I have checked around and there aren't any... most online places can't do it bc of copyright infringements ... you can order some and have them embroidered locally

Old 02-03-2017, 08:09 PM
1 Excursion camper
Cargo Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I think Ford was the only one that offered the floor mats. I got mine back in 06.

Old 02-08-2017, 07:50 PM
brandon_0384
Junior User
I would rather have a weathertech logo on there. You cannot beat those floor mats. Just my two cents. As far as excursion floormats, I haven't seen any that are worth a damn.

Old 02-09-2017, 08:31 AM
unleashd
Fleet Mechanic
Received 63 Likes on 38 Posts
Originally Posted by brandon_0384
I would rather have a weathertech logo on there. You cannot beat those floor mats. Just my two cents. As far as excursion floormats, I haven't seen any that are worth a damn.
Corrected. Weathertech rocks

Old 02-09-2017, 09:01 AM
1 Excursion camper
Cargo Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Except they make the inside feel cheap and plasticky. I know they protect the floor, but if you knock the snow off your feet and you teach your kids how not to spill they aren't needed for 90% of the people!

Old 02-09-2017, 09:44 AM
Matt M, PA
Fleet Mechanic
I bought the Excursion embroidered mats when my rig was new. They're still in it. I think I bought an extra set to put away. I bought the Excursion winter mats back then too...all from Ford.

I also don't like the WeatherTech and similar mats. My feet slide on them and as said above...they feel and look...well...not the way I'd like.

In my daily car, I put a towel over the floors when it's snowy and salty..protects the mats/carpet and easy to clean.

I wanted to get some of the Lloyds Mats for my 2006 Lincoln, but as also posted above...they will only embroider (if memory serves) for Fords 2000 and earlier. I got plain ones. I think this only applies to front mats...cargo mats, etc are OK. I got a cargo mat for my Excursion about a year ago. I didn't want a logo, but did get the slots for the cargo net.

So....if you want a set of Lloyds mats with a Ford related logo...order them for a 2000 Excursion regardless of the year your truck actually is. I don't think they make a mat with the Excursion specific logo....

Old 02-09-2017, 10:43 AM
brandon_0384
Junior User
I will agree that they are not the most luxurious mats. I do a lot of camping, off road, and just playing in the mud, for this purpose they are the best. I just pull them out and wash them at the car wash. My floors look great and they have paid for themselves in that alone. I do wish that they would add a thick rubber insert to the mats to add weight and keep feet from sliding around.

Old 02-11-2018, 09:41 PM
luisv
Junior User
Originally Posted by Matt M, PA
I bought the Excursion embroidered mats when my rig was new. They're still in it. I think I bought an extra set to put away. I bought the Excursion winter mats back then too...all from Ford.

I also don't like the WeatherTech and similar mats. My feet slide on them and as said above...they feel and look...well...not the way I'd like.

In my daily car, I put a towel over the floors when it's snowy and salty..protects the mats/carpet and easy to clean.

I wanted to get some of the Lloyds Mats for my 2006 Lincoln, but as also posted above...they will only embroider (if memory serves) for Fords 2000 and earlier. I got plain ones. I think this only applies to front mats...cargo mats, etc are OK. I got a cargo mat for my Excursion about a year ago. I didn't want a logo, but did get the slots for the cargo net.

So....if you want a set of Lloyds mats with a Ford related logo...order them for a 2000 Excursion regardless of the year your truck actually is. I don't think they make a mat with the Excursion specific logo....
AWESOME!

I am SO GLAD I searched for this and found this reply from last year. I have an ‘05 Ex and was looking to get the Ford logo from Lloyd’s. Unfortunately, I was not seeing a ford logo option. Seeing this got me what I wanted.... thick, carpet mats with a Powerstroke Deisel logo.

I have used Lloyd’s Luxe mats in our Viper with the Viper Sneaky Pete logo.... they are awesome. So I was looking for something similar for the Ex since we are updating the interior.

Anyway.... thanks again! I would never have thought to do this....

Old 02-11-2018, 10:06 PM
Matt M, PA
Fleet Mechanic
I too have Lloyds mats in my Viper with the Sneaky Pete!

A bit off topic, but I tried to order a Lloyds trunk mat for my 2018 SHO. I wanted the entire trunk, but just got one that fits the "well". I have an accessory from Ford that fills the well, provides a flat trunk floor, and provides storage...so I need the full mat. I even contacted a local upholstery shop about cutting and binding it once it comes. I'm now waiting for another vendor to get a diagram of the full mat's coverage.