2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

Need help finding part number

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2016, 10:37 AM
JD BuckSavage
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help finding part number

I had my Line-X installed yesterday (color matched Caribou, pics when the sun breaks around here) and I noticed they cracked the black plastic frame around the rubber bed light button. It is a relatively small piece of black plastic, maybe 1.5" x .75" in size and frames in the button you depress to turn on the lights.

The guy that owns Line-X of Rochester (young guy, owner operator and does great work) showed it to me and offered to get it replaced but if I can pick it up and take care of it I would like to do so. I know what it is like to run a business and operating margins and don't want to make him do it if I can avoid it.

If however anyone is looking for Line-X in Western, NY, I can say with confidence to give Jesse a call in Rochester, NY. He did the color matched Line-X (bolts removed), Retrax Pro MX and underbody spray for me all at a very fair price and his workmanship is top notch.

Old 11-24-2016, 11:15 AM
petei
Tuned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JD BuckSavage
I had my Line-X installed yesterday (color matched Caribou, pics when the sun breaks around here) and I noticed they cracked the black plastic frame around the rubber bed light button. It is a relatively small piece of black plastic, maybe 1.5" x .75" in size and frames in the button you depress to turn on the lights.

The guy that owns Line-X of Rochester (young guy, owner operator and does great work) showed it to me and offered to get it replaced but if I can pick it up and take care of it I would like to do so. I know what it is like to run a business and operating margins and don't want to make him do it if I can avoid it.

If however anyone is looking for Line-X in Western, NY, I can say with confidence to give Jesse a call in Rochester, NY. He did the color matched Line-X (bolts removed), Retrax Pro MX and underbody spray for me all at a very fair price and his workmanship is top notch.
So how much for that ,if you don't mind?

Old 11-24-2016, 01:02 PM
Rasalas
Cargo Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by JD BuckSavage

Jesse did my running boards for my imaginary truck and he did a great job. I think it will hold up much better than the anodized aluminum. When the truck comes in the dealer is going to have him do the box. They have a special pricing deal so it comes out about the same as the factory liner.