2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

Husky Floor liners X-Act - can be ordered!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2016, 11:55 AM
hollapm
Tuned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Husky Floor liners X-Act - can be ordered!

I wanted to let everyone know that the Husky Floor liners can now be ordered. As of this writing you have to order over the phone, and they should be turned on this week.

The part numbers are:
#53361—front
#53381—rear (Crew Cab with storage under the seat)

#53461 - center hump for front if you need it as well.

I will likely have to trim the door sill since it will cover the logo, so will take pictures when they arrive. There is also a 15% discount going on which may be of assistance:
BLACK15 - sale ends on the 15th of Nov 2016.

Now if I can just find the best cover for the bed. I was really leaning towards the Peragon - love the initial support, the design and fit and finish, but after camping this weekend I realized that I don't want it to drop down into the bed as it would have been impossible to unload all the camping gear since I have a tendency to load the back of the bed first and I had a full load. A buddy has the BakFlip which was nice, just don't like covering the window. GRR back to square one

Old 11-14-2016, 12:48 PM
wb6anp
Logistics Pro
I dont see how they can fit better than the basic Husky's I already have.

Old 11-14-2016, 12:52 PM
Rasalas
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by wb6anp
I dont see how they can fit better than the basic Husky's I already have.
They are a different style with more grooves. I believe it is just a name because all of them are supposed to fit nicely and these are the top of their line.

Old 11-20-2016, 06:21 PM
hollapm
Tuned
Originally Posted by Rasalas
They are a different style with more grooves. I believe it is just a name because all of them are supposed to fit nicely and these are the top of their line.
The Husky fits like a glove. I may think about trimming around the lighted logo or installing under the trim. Will give it some time installed as it was meant to be first. Here are some pictures of the X-act installed.

Old 11-20-2016, 07:17 PM
biz4two
Lead Driver
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Arrow

Those new Husky look familiar to the WeatherTech that I have in my SD.

They look nice!

biz

Old 11-21-2016, 12:08 AM
RJC2
Laughing Gas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How do the Husky liners compare in price and quality to the Weathertech? I was going to order a set of Weathertech's tomorrow. I'll hold off until I hear what you tell me.

Old 11-21-2016, 08:02 AM
Rasalas
Cargo Master
I am impressed with the Husky Liners Xact which arrived last week. They look great on the floor of the shop. Now I need to get a truck for them to fit into.

Old 11-21-2016, 09:10 AM
hollapm
Tuned
Originally Posted by RJC2
How do the Husky liners compare in price and quality to the Weathertech? I was going to order a set of Weathertech's tomorrow. I'll hold off until I hear what you tell me.
So far I'm impressed with them. These are a softer rubber that my dad's weathertec and they have little spikes on the bottom that keep them from sliding. The weathertec that my dad has is a harder plastic and they slide more in his truck.
I know that Husky also has the harder plastic weatherbeater line but I prefer the soft rubber.

I honestly think that it's a personal preference but due to my Internet research as well as comparison to my dad's floor mats that slide I opted for the Husky. They also had 15% off when I ordered. It was code black15.

Last edited by hollapm; 11-21-2016 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Discount code off
Old 11-21-2016, 09:30 AM
Rasalas
Cargo Master
Originally Posted by hollapm
So far I'm impressed with them. These are a softer rubber that my dad's weathertec and they have little spikes on the bottom that keep them from sliding. The weathertec that my dad has is a harder plastic and they slide more in his truck.
I know that Husky also has the harder plastic weatherbeater line but I prefer the soft rubber.

I honestly think that it's a personal preference but due to my Internet research as well as comparison to my dad's floor mats that slide I opted for the Husky. They also had 15% off when I ordered. It was code black15.
And don't forget the free shipping! I tried to have them hold the rear mat since it was released a month ahead of the front mats and ship them together but they said no problem with the separate shipping. They are indeed soft and the ridges make them squishy under foot, kind of like carpet. Plus it is a family owned business, not that it makes any difference, but I tend to support the smaller manufacturers whenever feasible.

Old 11-21-2016, 05:02 PM
191124x7
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by hollapm
I wanted to let everyone know that the Husky Floor liners can now be ordered. As of this writing you have to order over the phone, and they should be turned on this week.

The part numbers are:
#53361—front
#53381—rear (Crew Cab with storage under the seat)

#53461 - center hump for front if you need it as well.

I will likely have to trim the door sill since it will cover the logo, so will take pictures when they arrive. There is also a 15% discount going on which may be of assistance:
BLACK15 - sale ends on the 15th of Nov 2016.

Now if I can just find the best cover for the bed. I was really leaning towards the Peragon - love the initial support, the design and fit and finish, but after camping this weekend I realized that I don't want it to drop down into the bed as it would have been impossible to unload all the camping gear since I have a tendency to load the back of the bed first and I had a full load. A buddy has the BakFlip which was nice, just don't like covering the window. GRR back to square one
Thanks. Just ordered.

Did you find a bed cover yet? I'm just starting my research; but this looks interesting. (I don't know if it will work with a aux/tank/tool box, but book marked it when I saw a video. http://www.bakflip.com/

Old 11-21-2016, 06:18 PM
Sleepyguy
Elder User
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I just got the husky liners as well. Did three piece front as have bench seat hump and rear cover. It does not cover that plastic fold over tool box under the back seat so just used a rubber backed carpet to protect it. Back of my truck is used for storing bags when I go to work so things are thrown in.

Not complaints other then when installed cold they are a tad stiff but ease up after warming. I ran with my old 08 husky liners in the new truck but did not like how the water catcher rubbed the bottom door pocket.

Old 11-21-2016, 06:44 PM
hollapm
Tuned
Originally Posted by 191124x7
Thanks. Just ordered.

Did you find a bed cover yet? I'm just starting my research; but this looks interesting. (I don't know if it will work with a aux/tank/tool box, but book marked it when I saw a video. Bakflip Tonneau Covers | The Official Bakflip Site - Bakflip.com
I'm still searching. I was originally set on the Peragon as I like the design but after camping am afraid of the cover not opening as the the boxes could block the tonneau cover if they slide back.
Next on the list is the Truck Covers USA as they take up the least amount of space and also allow for a toolbox ;-) Biggest challenge is that it really can not be removed (may only have to do this 1% of the time).
Finally the Bak Flip. It can be removed but blocks the back window and the camera.

The Peragon looks like I could store it under the rear seat if I have to remove it, the BakFlip would have to go into the garage and Truck Cover would be very difficult to remove. I am going to stop by and look at a Truck Covers Toolbox in the next week or two as they are located in San Diego, not too far from home.