Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Alberta Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2003, 02:12 AM
Freshman User

g-a-w-d is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile Java Hut

Hey, anyone been out to the java hut in langley on fri. or sat. nights? I just went there tonight for the first time and there were a ton of cars there. Lots of Old Camaros, Chargers, Ford Trucks, Chevys, etc. filles all the parking lots around the java hut, and a ton of people.

Just thought I'd Share.
Old 08-25-2003, 12:04 AM
The Pacifier

bigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputationbigrigfixer has a superb reputation
Java Hut

isn't that by house of tools across from willowbrook?
That's a common occurence those nights. Parking lot is too full for me to pull in and look around though.

On a side note, is anyone going to the Langley Cruise In this year? I'm going to miss it yet again (I've never been) since my fiancee's cousin is getting married in Kelowna that weekend. Hope the fires are out by then.
Old 08-25-2003, 09:15 PM
Freshman User

Java Hut

yup.. thats the right place. Shouldnt be too hard to find a parking spot if your driving a truck. Just knock a couple cars out of the way.
Im going to the langley cruise this year. It'll be my third time going, its real cool if you go early, Sucks later in the after noon because you can barely move theres so many people.
Old 08-28-2003, 07:40 PM
New User

Neds86 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Java Hut

some of the members from www.vancouverstangers.com go there quite frequently

never been myself, but aparently quite the muscle car hangout
Old 08-28-2003, 09:22 PM
Freshman User

Java Hut

Mustangs eh? I think a better hangout for them is the crusher..
Anyways, I might head out to java hut again tommorrow night, Its pretty interesting.
Old 08-28-2003, 09:22 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Alberta Chapter

Tags
1983, f150, ford, xlt