Location (State/Prov):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

1977 F250 ranger 4x4 clean body price reduced pics added military trailer available

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 11:37 PM
justaboutbroke
Mountain Pass
Received 39 Likes on 21 Posts
1977 F250 ranger 4x4 clean body price reduced pics added military trailer available

Year: 1977
Make: Ford
Model: F-250
Price: $6000
Mileage: 100000
Color: Green/white
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: Green
Engine: 400M

Hello I have a 1977 F250 4x4. I bought this truck from the original owner about 3 years ago. He bought in new in Redlands ca and it has lived in the area ever since. In the 80s he blew the original 400 and it sat for about 10 years when he decided to put in a new engine (another 400). It didn't drive much and was a weekend cruiser until he died and I came along. I want to point out this truck has a salvage title because the original owner didn't want to pay the back reg fees so he salvaged it to avoid paying the extra $$$. The truck was completely original when I got it (other than the engine).
So I bought the truck and wanted to make it more to my liking and upgraded a few things:
New leaf springs all around for a 6 inch lift
New u bolts
New bilstien 7100 series shocks with reservoirs
New brake lines extended
New brake cylinders
New master cylinder
New shoes
New waterproof Massey oak beakup camp seat cover
New distributor
New plug wires
New spark plugs
New exhaust flow master
New smittybiltx20 10k lb winch(see lower portion of add)
New billit grill
New 6 inch led lights x2
New headlights
New clear turn lamp lenses front
New solid rear window
New rear window rubber
2 fire engine air horns with on board air
The right rear fender professionally replaced with a original because of a tire blow out (original owner)
New starter
New starter silonoid
New battery
New valve cover gaskets
New edlebrock intake manifold
New Holley 650cfm carb
New set of traction bars
(see lower portion of add)5 hummer rims and tires with new wheel centers 3inch offset and rock rings powder coated black with monster valve valve stems and dual inner bead locks with run flats with 37inch military tires90% tread on all 5 tires
New drag link

I'm sure there may be some other stuff I'm forgetting but that's the majority. The truck runs great. 4wd works great and it is a 4 speed manual. I have pics but have no idea how to upload them.

For $6000 you will get the truck less the wheels and tires and the winch, everthing else is included. $6500 ill throw in the winch and $7500 ill throw in the wheels and tires and winch.
Call for info or leave message 909 two two two 3608, Cody

I also have a military trailer i will throw in for an additional $500 check this link to my craigslist add
http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/tro/5846043422.html
otherwise the trailer is 950obo

Last edited by justaboutbroke; 10-24-2016 at 03:13 PM. Reason: price reduced!
Old 10-13-2016, 11:47 PM
justaboutbroke
Mountain Pass

Old 10-13-2016, 11:49 PM
justaboutbroke
Mountain Pass
These pics are about a year old so some of the things listed are not on the truck when the pictures were taken. I posted these to show the truck for now

Old 10-14-2016, 10:38 AM
Sarge01
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by justaboutbroke
Hello I have a 1977 F250 4x4. I bought this truck from the original owner about 3 years ago. He bought in new in Redlands ca and it has lived in the area ever since. In the 80s he blew the original 400 and it sat for about 10 years when he decided to put in a new engine (another 400). It didn't drive much and was a weekend cruiser until he died and I came along. I want to point out this truck has a salvage title because the original owner didn't want to pay the back reg fees so he salvaged it to avoid paying the extra $$$. The truck was completely original when I got it (other than the engine).
So I bought the truck and wanted to make it more to my liking and upgraded a few things:
New leaf springs all around for a 6 inch lift
New u bolts
New bilstien 7100 series shocks with reservoirs
New brake lines extended
New brake cylinders
New master cylinder
New shoes
New waterproof Massey oak beakup camp seat cover
New distributor
New plug wires
New spark plugs
New exhaust flow master
New smittybilt 10k lb winch
New billit grill
New 6 inch led lights x2
New headlights
New clear turn lamp lenses front
New solid rear window
New rear window rubber
2 fire engine air horns with on board air
The right rear fender professionally replaced with a original because of a tire blow out (original owner)
New starter
New starter silonoid
New battery
New valve cover gaskets
New edlebrock intake manifold
New Holley 650cfm carb
New set of traction bars
5 hummer rims and tires with new wheel centers 3inch offset and rock rings powder coated black with monster valve valve stems and dual inner bead locks with run flats with 37inch military tires90% tread on all 5 tires
New drag link

I'm sure there may be some other stuff I'm forgetting but that's the majority. The truck runs great. 4wd works great and it is a 4 speed manual. I have pics but have no idea how to upload them.

PS if you know how to upload photos let me know and ill post a few or direct message me with a phone number and ill send you them via text thanks!
Where is vehicle located?
May be interested,
What is odometer reading?
Gear ratio?
Miles on reman engine?
A/C working?
Any issues or leaks ?
More recent pics?
THANKS,
CSRGEORGIA

Old 10-14-2016, 04:00 PM
justaboutbroke
Mountain Pass

Old 10-14-2016, 04:07 PM
justaboutbroke
Mountain Pass
Sorry i havent had a chance to wash or vacume the truck and aside from starting it when i visit my parent house (where its stored) this truck has not seen the road for almost a year. There is no major rust just surface in some areas which you can see. The truck is in yucaipa california. It never had a/c from what it looks it does has a fan inside that will blow air and heater works well. the radio is a old 8 track player and catches the local fm stations. interior is in good shape the carpet is worn though. It seems to have a small main seal leak that i never got around to and the diffs have a little moisture but no drips or buildup possibly old moisture? trans does not leak. The gear ratio is stock it has a dana 60 in the rear and a dana 44 up front. the odometer reads around 37K miles and i think i remember him saying it rolled over once not sure if that was before or after the engine swap though and he wont say anymore! The bed has some leaves but i wanted to show it anyways since it is so clean it is practically dent free and no dents in the fender wells or head board of the bed. the rest of the body is the same way very strait!

Old 10-20-2016, 11:42 PM
justaboutbroke
Mountain Pass
ggggggggggggggggg