Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

11-16 Ford F250 F350 F450 Superduty HID Projector Retrofit Headlight Packages

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2016, 10:12 AM
BFC Headlights
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
11-16 Ford F250 F350 F450 Superduty HID Projector Retrofit Headlight Packages

The headlights your truck should have come with!

Simple, clean & highly functional designs that integrate premium HID projector components with our fabrication labor. Our custom built headlight packages offer massive upgrades in light output, safety for night time driving and the clean aesthetic looks you’re after.

Our Headlight Solution
We offer complete turnkey HID projector retrofit conversion packages for these trucks. An HID projector allows for the proper light output & control from an HID bulb that won’t cause hot spots, glare, eye fatigue and especially won’t blind oncoming drivers. Our setups feature bi-xenon projectors, which means they have built in high & low beam for factory like operation. They do not interfere with daytime running lights (DRL’s), if equipped or activated, and all of the OEM style housings utilized for our builds have DOT/SAE stamping on them.

All build details & options can be found by checking out our PRODUCTS page here ::: 11-16 Superduty Headlight Packages

We have some great options for LED Fog Lights & LED Light bars as well!

Take $50 off your build for being a forum member -- discount code - " FTF50 " Please contact us with any questions :: CONTACT PAGE

Old 10-13-2016, 08:58 AM
BFC Headlights
Former Vendor
A few more installed pictures

Old 11-06-2016, 10:56 AM
BFC Headlights
Former Vendor
Some more customer submitted pics ::

Old 12-18-2016, 10:08 AM
BFC Headlights
Former Vendor
Customer Build Updates

–Customer: Joe W
–Vehicle: 2014 Ford F350 Superduty
–Projectors: D2S v3.0 R
–Lens Upgrades: None/Factory Clear
–Shrouds: Apollo 2.0
–Bulbs: OSRAM 66240
–Ballasts: Hylux
–Paint Theme: All BLACK EVERYTHING
–Vinyl Logo/Decals: None
-Extras: Faux Quad Top Slot Projector
–Special Notes/Our Thoughts: Joe needed DARK looks and GREAT light output for these lights. This is his 3rd build with us! We started with OEM Replica housings and we went to work installing the D2S v3.0 projectors. We then coated EVERYTHING in a dark satin black – awesome! The top slot has a “faux” projector front for the quad look. Dark looks – BIG light output!

Build Your Setup Today :: https://goo.gl/APTIQY

Old 03-26-2019, 12:30 PM
mtnscott
New User
Buyer Beware! I purchased my headlights a 1.5 years ago. Just after a year the headlight lens failed do to no uv protection, started to peel and flake away. It was suggested that installing a protective film would keep them looking better. I figured for $1,425.00 and advertising premium built that it wasn't truly needed... I Was WRONG! Now that I'm trying to address the problem with BFC they will not help me. They claim it's my fault for not installing the film. I suggest to all looking for new headlights, don't buy from these guys because they use cheap materials that don't last, super expensive $$$ especially considering the lack of quality, and lastly the customer service is a joke. Pay for the shipping and either provide OEM lens or pay for garbage replicas to resolve a mega defect in there product. Enough said, I will look elsewhere either back to OEM stock or a better company that stands behind there product.