All Other Items for Sale All other items (non Ford Truck related) for sale. Tools for the garage, brake pads for your 66 Mustang and your beer fridge go here.

FS, 2003 Chevy Malibu LS parts

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 12:25 AM
Cruiseomatic
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Exclamation FS, 2003 Chevy Malibu LS parts

Tomorrow morning, I'll have a 2003 Chevrolet Malibu LS come in that is being junked. The car is complete minus catalytic converter. Runs and drives with 151K miles. Only 3 body panels have been replaced and those are, Front bumper which has 1 crack I believe, Hood, And driver fender. Pass fender has some crinkle when door contacted it in a bad wind storm and got free of passengers hand although there is no damage to the door itself.

Fender can probably be worked back by experienced body man. Power plant is 3.1 V6 with automatic trans-axle. 4 new tires. Interior parts need shampooed but for most part are still serviceable. Aluminum rims, 1 new headlight, New-er brakes in front. Factory stereo does work but not cd player and not driver side speaker, passenger rattles terribly. The speakers are after market and had a horrible install job done. No rear speakers installed. Engine could use a tune up and oil change but still runs good. Always fires up first try.
Trans has no slippage and runs through all gears smoothly. Both driver side windows have issues but passenger side doesn't. Driver front doesn't like to go down without help sometimes and driver rear will not stay up without a wedge. All glass except windshield is good.
A/c works as well. It sounds beat to hell and back but it wasn't. Reason for junking is needs a new cat and horn fixed to pass state inspection and they don't have the money to fix it. But she did keep up maintenance on it. Her and her kids depended on this car.

Willing to sell or trade for bricknose parts. This car is currently dirty until it comes in the morning. It will be cleaned up. Not asking alot for these "throw away cars" parts either.

Honestly, The powertrain, lights, and body aren't that bad. Body does need new paint to either match or improve appearance but its not chipping or fading or anything like that. Just lived in Houston heat for 13 years. Yes, I've already inspected the car. The front door panels have holes in the rear of the arm rests. Not going to hide anything. I'll be honest, Woman has 2 kids and a dog working a fulltime job. Cleaning and pictures will be up in the morning. And instead of me listing the prices, given the condition, I'll let those who need the parts decide the price if it is "reasonable".

Old 09-25-2016, 01:35 PM
Cruiseomatic
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Heres some pictures of the car. Haven't had a chance to do a good cleaning on it.
Hopefully either the rain stops or things slow down. Internet deals are done using paypal, In person is cash. All parts are sold as-is where it is. Nothing is warrantied. Buyer pays shipping.

Like I said, Needs a good cleaning just haven't had a chance yet. Just wanted to get some kind of pictures up. And for security and privacy, because of where it is, I pull all parts except engine and trans, and deliver them where we're meeting. Internet buyers; Tell me what carrier and how you would like then shipped. (Some people are picky about that)
I'd like to offer a Military and First Responder discount but not sure how to ask for verification so not anyone can say they are...I hate stolen valor...