20th Crusin' The Coast

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2016, 12:35 AM
Scndsin
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 760 Likes on 542 Posts
20th Crusin' The Coast

The Mississippi chapter of Ford Truck Enthusiasts is glad to tell you that we will once again be at the 20th “Cruising The Coast” 2016.

Home - Cruisin' The Coast

We would like to invite all our FTE brothers & sisters attending CTC to stop by our location during the week and introduce yourselves, visit with us, watch the near constant parade of specialty vehicles and allow us to demonstrate why our state is known as “The Hospitality State”.

The Mississippi chapter will once again be located on the on the corner of Beach Blvd (US-90) & Benachi Ave. This location is right next to the Biloxi Welcome Center which has the iconic Biloxi Lighthouse in front of it and approximately 120 yards west of the westbound exit of I-110 onto Hwy-90. We'll have a large lot of packed sand covered in grass along with a bunch of trees. Bring your chairs, pop-ups & awnings. The view is magnificent.

This is the Chapter’s 5th time into being at CTC & my fourth. Last year was a blast &we met some really nice folks who stopped by. Feel free to park on our corner or across the street if you're worried about dragging on a curb.

This participation would not be possible with out the help of local FTE member gatormccluskey (Steve). He has gotten us this prime location once again & along with additional area this year. His & his lovely wife Norma have been most gracious & generous hosts whom we can't thank enough.

It’s unfortunate that I am this late in the year promoting this, but we have high hopes that this will become a steadily growing yearly event and a chance to attract more Ford truck owners of all types to the fellowship that FTE provides.

Please speak up and let us know if you’ll be attending so that we can anticipate meeting new & old friends we’ve only known up till now on the other side of a computer screen. Also if you or someone you know has to leave their Ford truck at home and is driving a hot rod, muscle car, other non-Ford truck or any other type of specialty vehicle for that matter, please feel free to come park with us & visit. Your presence is the important thing.

Any questions, PM me or visit the monthly MS-BS thread.

I'd also like to thank our chapter friend Bryan whose pics I use to show the location each year because they're so good:

Originally Posted by shorebird
Here is the FTE site:

The easiest way to get there from the I-10 is to take exit 46a south to the end of the I-110.
You then take the Keesler Air Force Base exit.
Look to your right and there we will be.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:01 AM
Lanasmil
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice pictures, everything is organized so beautiful.

Old 11-07-2016, 07:08 AM
Scndsin
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 760 Likes on 542 Posts
Thank you for the kind words. We just like having fun & Ford truck fellowship.

Here is Chapter thread that includes pictures & other participation:

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...the-coast.html