Nevada June BS Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2016, 09:24 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Nevada June BS Thread

Good morning all & welcome to June.

Happy birthday to everyone with a birthday this month!

I hope you enjoyed the Memorial Holiday. I will be working for a few hours today, then I have to take Karl to DMV to get his permit(photo ID) for Taco Bell so he can be scheduled to work. I guess his Student photo ID Card wasn't acceptable when he was hired.
On a different note, my poor lil' granddaughter has an ear infection & congestion. She kept Cammy & I up until 2am. (yawn)
Oh.... today is going to be so much fun! NOT lol Well, time for me to get ready for work.

Have a Happy Hump Day & Wild Wednesday!

Old 06-01-2016, 11:08 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Good morning Nevada, and welcome to June!!

Old 06-01-2016, 09:24 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome to a new month Nevada & Gang.

Old 06-02-2016, 07:39 AM
Goofy1129
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good morning folks everybody be safe.put there

Chris

Old 06-02-2016, 07:40 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Good morning Chris and the Nevada crew, welcome to Friday Eve! Looks to be a gorgeous day here, we're actually going to go two whole days without rain!

Old 06-02-2016, 10:55 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Yesterday went better than expected although Karl failed his permit test by 1 point. We got him an ID Card instead. Ariana is still sick, but atleast she slept better lastnight so we were able to get more than 3-4 hrs of sleep. I was actually pretty darn proud of myself at work yesterday. I was the 1st person there & opened for business, then went out to start/inventory all of the vehicles which took my entire 5 hr shift (had to jump start 6 of 40). I had 5 potential customers & did what I could to help them find what they wanted. I could've had 2 possibly sold had they been able to take them out on a test drives but being the only one there, I couldn't leave. I gave them a card & asked them to come back for a test drive about 3pm when the owner returned from the auction. It sounded pretty positive when they left. I hope I provided them with the vehicle knowledge & customer service that they expected. I guess we'll see!

Today, I have a high school friend & his family visiting from N. Carolina. They want to move back to NV & have been looking for places & employment since they got into town.
I'm surprising him with another friend from high school that he hasn't seen in forever. I can't wait to see the look on his face!
Well, time to get my house clean before they show up.

Have a great day.

Old 06-02-2016, 09:37 PM
kermmydog
Post Fiend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hope Everyone had a great day.

Old 06-03-2016, 09:01 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Good morning Nevada, welcome to Friday!!

Old 06-03-2016, 09:43 AM
Gembone
Logistics Pro
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Morning everyone.

Old 06-03-2016, 01:39 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Mornin' ya'll

TGIF! Do you have any plans this weekend?
I don't think we have anything going on except maybe some yard work.
Yesterday went well. Kaedon & I managed to get the house clean & sweep the patio and garage before my friend showed up. It was a short visit, but it was great to see him again & finally meet his wife. They'll be relocating from N. Carolina to Sparks on July 1st. After the visit, Kaedon & Jimmy played horseshoes. On the 1st throw, Kaedon got her first double ringer! I played the winner & accidentally managed to get a jagged peice of metal from the horseshoe post embedded in my forearm when I was picking up my horseshoes. Ithought it was a simple metal sliver just under the skin, but Karl said that it went deep & when Jimmy finally pulled it out, it looked like he was pulling my muscle tissue out with it. All I remember is trying not to move my arm while dancing around in pain. It felt like he was ripping my skin off! We definitely need to find some plastic end caps for the posts. Lol

Old 06-04-2016, 08:14 AM
Goofy1129
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morning folks today's plans are go to work and try to avoid anything cocerning out side work since my weekend starts tomorrow that will be pulling weeds in the back yard after they get.soaked the better.part of this evening hope fully thay will allow them to come.up Fairly easy

Chris Da goofball

Old 06-04-2016, 06:17 PM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Happy Saturday!

Not much happening today. Went to the bank this morning & got the rent paid & picked up some more hickory chips for the smoker but that's about it. It's too hot to do anything else. I might take a ride out to my friends in Fallon later when it cools down a bit, but that depends on whether the wind picks up or not. I work again tomorrow, so I guess we'll see how that goes.
Have a great day

Old 06-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 123 Likes on 119 Posts
Happy Sunday Nevada FTE and friends. Hope everyone has a blessed day and can stay out of the heat!

Jim

Old 06-05-2016, 10:18 AM
67 Olfthfl
Nevada Chapter LDR

Morning all

Happy Sunday!
So, I decided to ride out to Fallon yesterday. Other than having to tighten my extremely loose side mirror, everything was awesome!
I talked with my boss lastnight & due to problems with the landlord trying to tell him how & when to run his business, I think the car lot will be relocating soon. The only problem I might have is who owns the new building... the guy that stole the trike & refused to pay Jimmy for building it for him. UGH! I have a feeling that I wont be working at the car lot much longer by my choice. Guess it's time to start looking for another job!

Old 06-05-2016, 10:54 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader

Received 123 Likes on 119 Posts
Wow, if you didn't have any bad luck, you would not have any luck at all.

Jim

edit: Is Jimmy taking that guy to court, or just writing it off as a loss?

Quick Reply: Nevada June BS Thread