Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Torklift Tie Downs and Turnbuckles Get the Job Done

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 04:29 PM
Torklift Sheryl
SPONSOR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Torklift Tie Downs and Turnbuckles Get the Job Done

“I am really so glad I went with the Torklift system these last couple years, I always used the happijacs and wished I would have made the change sooner." -Nolan

Nolan had to deal with both desert and winter conditions during this trip

Look at how icy that FastGun is after driving in winter conditions!

Ice Won’t Stop Nolan or Torklift International
Traveling for weeks with his family, Nolan went from warm Southern California to the cold Colorado Springs. During this entire trip, Nolan used the FastGun quick disconnect turnbuckles and Torklift frame mounted tie downs. We are so happy to hear that Nolan is enjoying his Torklift turnbuckles and tie downs and hopefully he used the mallet that we sent him a year ago to get all the ice off of the FastGuns! Designed to connect and disconnect in seconds, the FastGun turnbuckle installation is a breeze in a blizzard and is easy to uninstall them, de-ice them when required and then reinstall them.

FastGun Features:
  • No. 1 selling patented quick disconnect turnbuckle in the world
  • Connects and disconnects in seconds - Quick release handle allows for easy tool-free adjustment
  • Spring-loaded design ensures a safe ride for your family and your truck camper
  • Tension indictors determine perfect tension to hold down truck camper while in use

Tie Down Features:
  • Dramatic improvement with vehicle handling and stability and is the safest way to haul a truck camper (Prevents vehicle sway and camper movement in all directions)
  • Avoid bed and bumper damage by attaching to the strongest part of the truck: the frame
  • Maintain the value of your truck and prevent rust and bed damage by avoiding drilling into your truck bed or bumper
  • Provides safety, security and stability while on the road
  • The only truck camper tie down that mounts using independent tie down points that bolt directly to the truck frame

Torklift International – Towing, Suspension, Tie Downs, Steps
Call me direct: 1-800-246-8132
Visit our Blog: http://www.torklift.com/blog