2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

Contribute here to create itemized pricing sheet

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2016, 06:16 PM
PFG
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Contribute here to create itemized pricing sheet

For whatever reason, we have no itemized pricing sheet. If you have ordered, could you post your base truck price and package prices? It will give the rest of us a chance to "build" our truck and see a potential final pricing.

Running List of Base Prices (invoice price):

250 4x4 Crew Cab Lariat: $47,863
250 4x4 Crew Cab XLT: $41,178

Powerstroke Engine: add $7,908

Running List of Packaged Options (invoice price):

XLT Premium Package (17P): $2655
Lariat Value Package (96L): $653
Lariat Ultimate Package (96U): $3440
Camper Package (471): $148
Tow Tech Bundle (96T): $1596
FX4 Off-Road (17X): $272
Chrome Package (17C): $1035

Running list of Add-Ons (invoice price):

BLIS: $496
LED Headlamps and tails: $993
5th Wheel Prep: $341
Power Running Board: $732

Wheel Upgrade Prices:

20" Wheel #642: $1307
20" Wheel #644: $1048

Old 04-19-2016, 06:45 PM
Brentw1984
New User
Ordered mine today :)

Here it is! I have X-plan....

Old 04-19-2016, 07:41 PM
PFG
Senior User
Thanks Brent. I'm going to keep a running list on my top post.

Old 04-19-2016, 07:52 PM
Brentw1984
New User
Sounds good. I forgot about upfitter switches. I'm going to call and add that tomorrow.

Old 04-19-2016, 07:53 PM
Brentw1984
New User
May make note that your lariat base price is also 4x4

Originally Posted by PFG
For whatever reason, we have no itemized pricing sheet. If you have ordered, could you post your base truck price and package prices? It will give the rest of us a chance to "build" our truck and see a potential final pricing.

Running List of Base Prices (invoice price):

250 4x4 Crew Cab Lariat: $47,863
250 4x4 Crew Cab XLT: $41,178

Powerstroke Engine: add $7,908

Running List of Packaged Options (invoice price):

XLT Premium Package (17P): $2655
Lariat Value Package (96L): $653
Lariat Ultimate Package (96U): $3440
Camper Package (471): $148
Tow Tech Bundle (96T): $1596
FX4 Off-Road (17X): $272

Old 04-19-2016, 07:54 PM
Brentw1984
New User
Oops nvm lol, you added it

Old 04-19-2016, 09:17 PM
daaaaaan
Freshman User
BTW you want priority 20, not 10 if you want the truck ASAP. Priority 20 is dealer stock, which will ship long before priority 10.

Old 04-19-2016, 09:33 PM
Rutcutter
Fleet Mechanic
Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts
Are you not wanting the LED lighting?

Old 04-19-2016, 09:46 PM
PFG
Senior User
Good call on the priority number. Any idea what Priority 80 means?

Old 04-19-2016, 09:58 PM
daaaaaan
Freshman User
Never heard of Priority 80, I just know for sure you want Priority 20, as those trucks will be pulled from DORA first

Old 04-20-2016, 06:35 AM
Rasalas
Cargo Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by daaaaaan
Never heard of Priority 80, I just know for sure you want Priority 20, as those trucks will be pulled from DORA first
I am having trouble digesting this information which came from a Focus forum but I think it explains the order system. And as to having the first off the line there have been a couple of warnings posted about letting the first ones run in order to shake out the kinks in the build process.

The Ford ordering process explained from start to finish

\2. Priority Codes.

This is listed on the far right upper portion of a DORA. It’s also on the dealers print outs of order status. This only applies until a unit is scheduled. Once assigned a VIN this doesn't mean anything anymore.

The codes start at 1 and run to 99. A dealer can only assign between 10 and 99. A 99 order can't be scheduled. I use these for people that tell me to get them a unit on date (later than normal orders take). I put in a 99'd order so I have what they wanted in the system and don't forget about it and then change it to a buildable priority when time comes they're ready for the truck. The region (or other Ford divisions) can prioritize below 10; I've only seen a 01 priority below 10. They do this in the event of something unusual; most orders never see a priority 01. An example is if they're manually scheduling (like the First F-150 for each dealer, or first year T Birds) or if it’s something that needs to be urgent (first order destroyed in shipping, etc). Again I normally only see this a few times a year. Also if you do get a priority 01, things usually get scheduled fast even if you have some hard to get commodities (but not hold items). More on commodities later. I believe that the under 10 priorities go first through the allocation system.

Other priorities are to organize what order the dealer wants the trucks in. These only affect that dealer and have no bearing on other dealers. If a dealer only uses 50 or higher, another dealer that starts at 10 won't get his trucks any sooner. This system is to organize the order so they are "in a row" for scheduling. That way in the first pass of scheduling they only look at 1 truck per dealer, then on second pass look at 2nd one. Regardless of what the number actually is. If 50's the lowest at dealer a and 10's my lowest, they are both in the first pass, and are equal to each other.

More than one order can have the same priority. If this happens the system looks at order types and then order date. Retails take priority over stock and oldest takes priority. For example:

order 1234 Retail order date 9/3/03
order 4321 Retail order date 5/5/03
order 5555 Stock order date 4/4/03
The Retail orders take priority. and then oldest order comes first. So the system would look at these in this order:
Order 4321 because it’s the oldest retail at this priority
order 1234 2nd as it’s a retail
order 5555 being a stock order its 2nd despite order date.

Also Priority can override stock, retail or order date. If a retail is priority 20 and a stock is 19, the stock tries to schedule first; the retail and date thing only applies to orders with the same priority number.

So the big thing I want everyone to know is don't get too worried if your not a priority 01 as this is very rare, also don't worry if your not at priority 10, I start my retail orders at 20 so I've got some room if something comes up that I need to prioritize under my current orders I can.

On Fleet orders, none of this priority stuff applies. The priority codes are to control build date and are a letter and a number that correspond to a build month and week. This isn't to get stuff quicker but actually slower. Often fleets will order in January and not want the units for a few months. I can order so it can't be built until later so it will arrive in time but not overly early. Fleet units don't compete with retail or stock at all for scheduling as fleet comes out of their own pool and not from a dealer’s allocation.

Old 04-20-2016, 06:58 AM
Rasalas
Cargo Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Here is a little more explanation I found in the Raptor section:
Alocations and ordering process explained... | Ford Raptor Forum

Old 04-20-2016, 07:09 AM
troverman
Hotshot
Received 534 Likes on 258 Posts
Wow, thanks, this is all good info.

I want to order now, but I'd like to get my truck no sooner than September. What priority should I order it at? I also want it no later than November.

I'm surprised the Lariat Ultimate package is not as expensive as I thought. Right now, I'm being quoted for the twin panel moonroof and tailgate step as stand-alone options. I wonder how much difference there would be if I simply got the Ultimate package and picked up the added features like a heated steering wheel, power steering wheel adjustment, rain-sense wipers, etc.

The problem is the LED lights - you have to get BLIS and the Ultimate package in order to get the lights. That would be a lot of money.

Old 04-20-2016, 07:42 AM
fordmantpw
Cargo Master
Received 432 Likes on 138 Posts
Originally Posted by troverman
Wow, thanks, this is all good info.

I want to order now, but I'd like to get my truck no sooner than September. What priority should I order it at? I also want it no later than November.

I'm surprised the Lariat Ultimate package is not as expensive as I thought. Right now, I'm being quoted for the twin panel moonroof and tailgate step as stand-alone options. I wonder how much difference there would be if I simply got the Ultimate package and picked up the added features like a heated steering wheel, power steering wheel adjustment, rain-sense wipers, etc.

The problem is the LED lights - you have to get BLIS and the Ultimate package in order to get the lights. That would be a lot of money.
BLIS is included in the Lariat Ultimate. If you are getting moon and step, I would think the Ultimate package is not much more.

From the order guide:
BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-traffic Alert
and Trailer Tow (optional on XL and XLT, included in Lariat
Ultimate Package (96U) and King Ranch® Ultimate Package
(96K) and standard on Platinum)

Old 04-20-2016, 08:57 AM
troverman
Hotshot
Received 534 Likes on 258 Posts
Originally Posted by fordmantpw
BLIS is included in the Lariat Ultimate. If you are getting moon and step, I would think the Ultimate package is not much more.
Thanks. It looks like invoice is $3440 for the Ultimate pack, but right now the step option is $375 and the moonroof option is $1295 (sticker prices) on the 2016 F-150. That's less than half, but I forgot I was also ordering the Navi, which is another $525. That means it would only cost another $1300 to get the rest of the Ultimate Package, which gives the power steering wheel column, heated wheel, ambient lighting, rain-sense wipers, auto high-beam, and keyless start.

Well, we have pretty much all those options in our Lincoln - I actually don't care for the keyless start, annoying that you have to push the brake pedal to start, the ambient lighting in the footwells is somewhat nice, somewhat gimmicky, power steering column is adjusted once and never again, auto high beam doesn't work all that well and can be annoying. That leaves two features I like - rain-sense wipers, and heated steering wheel.

I'll wait to see the total cost returned to me in my quote, although I have a pretty good idea.

Wonder what the price difference is between an F-250 and F-350?

What is the cost of the chrome package and how much extra are the 20" rims?

Guess we'll find out when my rep gets back to me with the quote.

I'm guessing my truck, at invoice pricing if I can get it, will be $63k.

Quick Reply: Contribute here to create itemized pricing sheet