General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

hard to believe

Old 03-29-2016, 08:26 PM
ford2go
Cargo Master
Received 142 Likes on 87 Posts
hard to believe

News reports are saying that in 3 separate Easter egg hunts, parents charged into the hunt area and ran roughshod over kids who were on their own.

Good bleeping grief -- it's Easter eggs. And this wasn't the case of an all ages event where parents were trying to help tiny ones. These were separated by age, so it should have been a fair deal. They quoted one kid who said that he had his bucket crushed by some oversealous adult.

Apparently there were huge crowds for some reason -- way more than they expected. So I guessthat plunging into the fray was better than listening to little Johnny or Janie whine because they didn't get enough eggs.

Hard to believe,

hj

Old 03-30-2016, 03:07 AM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
Received 3,090 Likes on 2,154 Posts
i bet they were bernie supporters making sure the eggs were evenly distributed.

Old 03-30-2016, 09:09 AM
old farm truck
Elder User
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Why is this hard to believe they were giving away free stuff and a bunch of grabby Mexicans and welfare sprogs ruined it for everybody. This is why we used to have segregation so we could have nice things without having to pander to low-IQ savages with no impulse control.

Old 03-31-2016, 09:05 AM
JWA
Fleet Owner
Received 1,389 Likes on 1,098 Posts
Originally Posted by old farm truck
Why is this hard to believe they were giving away free stuff and a bunch of grabby Mexicans and welfare sprogs ruined it for everybody. This is why we used to have segregation so we could have nice things without having to pander to low-IQ savages with no impulse control.
WOW----huh?

I too saw the news coverage of this disaster, was sad for the kids trying to have a bit of fun and morons ruining it with greed and as said lack of impulse control.

I have to wonder what the so-called adults were thinking which acting like that---did they realize what their kids were learning?

I don't know I'm for segregation but I sure as hell am a huge advocate parenthood should be a privilege, something possible only after passing a fitness test.

Old 03-31-2016, 08:12 PM
slimbo13
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My dad always said some kids never grow up