Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with Cargo Cover

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 02:52 PM
pdc76
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help with Cargo Cover

Hello everyone! I'm new, just joined, first post. It's really nice virtually meeting you all! CHEERS!

OK, I posted this thread hoping someone out there could help me. I've been trying unsuccessfully to find any info regarding the retractable cargo cover I found inside the house I recently moved into.

I would like to try & sell it online, make a quick $40-50, but I'm not sure what year & model vehicle this cover came from. I want my listing to be as accurate & true as possible.

A good friend of mine had assured me the cover was definitely out of a , either an Explorer or an Expedition, he wasn't sure. Another buddy of mine said he's pretty sure it's from an '02 Explorer, because he said he used to have one several years ago & it looks identicle to what he had.

It measures:

51" wide x 23" long fully extended (pulled out). The pull handle on it is a nylon-web type strap, not the oval cut-out handle style most of the newer ones have.

I also attached a photo of the end, showing the shape & style of the mounting brackets it uses. I hope this info helps to correctly identify what year & model vehicle this cover belongs to. Is there anyone here that could kindly assist me with this? Or at least tell me of a way that I can figure it out for myself. Every site I go to asks me the make & model 1st, I wish there was some kind of reverse lookup thing like they can do with phone numbers. I appreciate any & all help anyone can provide, in advance.

Again, nice meeting you all! Thanks again & God bless!