General NON-Automotive Conversation No Political, Sexual or Religious topics please.

Cop accidentally shoots motorcyclist

Old 01-27-2016, 12:26 PM
tx2sturgis
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question question

Originally Posted by TigerDan
Video removed as it contains language in violation of the FTE Guidelines:

"Post language and material suitable for the home or office. Do not post foul language, racial epithets or sexually explicit content in any form."

Note that it says, "In any form" which means that you should not link to material containing explicit language. If you wish to see the video, you can search for it on Youtube.
I didn't post the video, but are we allowed to put 'NSFW' as a warning to readers if we DO post a video that has one or two, four-letter words? How about a non-parsed link that takes the reader directly to the YT site and off of FTE?

Lots of YT videos are not 'classroom friendly' these days.

Just asking for future reference.

Old 01-27-2016, 12:37 PM
TigerDan
Hotshot
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
NSFW material can generally be posted or linked to in the Club forum, within reason, There are limits even there. For non-Club members, we'd prefer that you simply refrain from posting anything of a questionable nature here on FTE. There are plenty of other sites with low (or no!) standards where those things can be posted. We're not all prudes here, but we do strive to maintain a family-friendly atmosphere.

Old 01-28-2016, 10:39 AM
hanklin
Hotshot
Received 683 Likes on 396 Posts
I actually saw the footage on ch 7 news.

Old 01-30-2016, 04:49 AM
55 f350
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i have 3 officers that are neighbors and i know a few others in passing . the new generations are a bunch of i'm a hard a@@ wannabes compared to the guys i knew and dealt with growing up . i used to hate jimmy mac a county officer who chased me more than a few times , as he was a d!@^ in my opinion , but after getting older and talking to him i developed a new attitude and appreciation for him and his approach . several of the ones i know now talk all sorts of crap about how they can't wait till they shoot and possibly kill a suspect , on and on , but when it comes down to it they are a bunch of body building wusses full of it and they have to hide behind their badges and have a gun to replace their manhood . that's just my opinion , i truly appreciate the old school guys now who didn't think twice about using their fists to straighten out a situation , and always treated you with respect at first and turned to buttmunches if your attitude sucked . the world is a changin' and it is not for the better ................... this officer needs to have his **** handed to him for his own negligence .

Search this Thread