Notices
1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Organ donor

Old 01-23-2016, 07:37 PM
htownoag
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Organ donor

Killed my 95 after some jack *** looses load, stops next to it on very top of bridge at night with no hazards. Managed to not hit it head on and clipped him. But i still ended up gettin a damn citation for failire to control speed. Like as soon as line of sight is restored there happens to be a fkn pile of **** chevy dead stop on the fkn road doing 45 climbing a hill

Bought a single can the next day. Dashboard hit my knee other than that crowl out back window walking.

Need a front clip in houston tx

My 95 destroyed.

Now to find a rare @ these neck of the woods diesel bumper. Smh

Good thing there was no passenger

New baby

Surprise when i opened hood

Wondwr if has aftermarket bump stick.

My seats that i was in d process of installi g in my truck the day of wreck. Only installed driver..

My baby next to an organ donor b4 it left for paint. Im restoring my boss' sons truck. They went lmc crazy and i got alot of the stuff that was replaced. Now it goes to my single cab project

Old 01-23-2016, 07:50 PM
Shadow944795
Posting Guru
Yikes. I'm glad you were alone and that you made it through the wreck okay. You hit that thing hard. Sad to see a nice ride gone and lost but at least this way you can try and start fresh with something even more amazing.

Old 01-23-2016, 07:54 PM
F350AK
Junior User
Brutal Man. Glad everyones ok though; could've been a lot worse. On another note, where'd you get those seats? They're pretty sweet.

Old 01-24-2016, 06:01 AM
htownoag
Senior User

Yay or nay?

The seats, i wound up receiving them as a gift from my bosses(married couple. They went with black interior instead of gray. Instead of tearing those down i donated my stock seats. That are identical. They paid 800 to get upholstered.

Im going to try and do a follow up build with the single cab. First thing on my list is to take off the 3" body lift on a non 4x4(smh)

400 duckies. Front clip and doors is all it needs besides stickin my drivetrain in it.

Old 01-24-2016, 04:27 PM
MR KROGOTH
Laughing Gas
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
If you're in the houston area, there's 3 LKQ locations (Hiram Clarke, Northville, and Wallisville) with a metric ****ton of parts for that body style.

Old 01-24-2016, 05:37 PM
htownoag
Senior User
Yea but lkq is overpriced and the fees r stupid. Rather do a private purchase.

Old 01-24-2016, 06:57 PM
Milpool
Senior User
Sorry to see that, glad no one was hurt. The fact that it happened in Houston is almost less surprising that some guy lost his load on the road. What did shock me is the dude stopped. I think I've driven by every piece of a house, one at a time, in the middle of the highway. Studs, drywall, mattresses, dishwashers, washing machine... Never seen a guy give a crap he lost it.

BTW, cool Mahindra shirt.

Old 01-25-2016, 07:08 AM
htownoag
Senior User
It sucks my truck was handed down to me by my parents when i was sixteen. I am 26. It is hard to part ways with stuff like that.

Well atleast i can still use my drivetrain and bed on the new project. Been working 7 days a week fornthw past month and a half. I do not have the time to getbher going. I have to ask for a weekend off so i can get it rollin. She was mybdaily driver for 10 years

We are a new mahindra dealer in alvin,tx. Im learning the tractor world. That is not me, but i have same shirts lol.

Old 01-30-2016, 08:56 PM
htownoag
Senior User

Comin out

Old 02-28-2016, 11:41 AM
htownoag
Senior User
I managed to bring it closer to home.

Here is what i am starting with. As stated before ill have to relace front clip and remove lift blocks.

I have my flareside bed that i harvested from my super cab to replace this fleetside that has passanger side damage. Shame the roll pan is missing a piece on one side.

I will transfer both gas tanks over to this one. Transmission shift cable is shot. Good thing i have an oe cable on standby..

So before i get her going i am locked in on the bodywork. I want to prep as much as i can on the truck so the painter can focus on block'n and painting. By removing lights,glass,trim,bumpers,etc.....

I got some por-15 and i really want to remove the cab and apply it to every surface on that frame. I already have to remove the body lift. What else do i need to disconnect/remove to remove the cab? Steering shaft,brake lines on master cylinder,e brake cable,fuel line bracket by fire wall, firewall connectors (like 4 ithink).

Old 05-12-2016, 08:49 PM
htownoag
Senior User
Update: swapped lh door,acquired lh fender. Still need the header panel,hood, and cowl.

I traded some severly weathered captains
From my wrecked f150 super cab for these Lt. They are hooker 6901. I know they are for a mustang but do u guys know if ill run into any issues if i try these on my truck?

Old 06-29-2016, 01:09 PM
htownoag
Senior User

Got the body lift off and slapped the bed on there.<br/><br/>Can someone provide me a schematic in the core support bushing/mounts. Dont know if they had shims/spacers or what not. I also need cab nolts as the body lift cant be used because they are too long. I need to buy a set of cab bushings [6] but need to make sure i get the correct parts.

Old 06-29-2016, 01:13 PM
htownoag
Senior User

I forgot where i got this picture but this should b everything for a single cab?

Xan some body help me source the cab bushings and bolts. I got the bottom nut/cup/washer just needing bolts

Old 07-01-2016, 08:49 PM
rock15t
Tuned
I like your progress so far. I would love to find a short bed like the one you replaced around here.

Old 07-02-2016, 09:30 AM
Lead Head
Lead Driver
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I think the bushings and bolts might be a dealer thing. RockAuto doesn't have them.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Organ donor