Mileage: 0
Color: multiple
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NV
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
Color: White
Engine: 460

Well I hate to do it but I'm looking to sell my 79 project truck. I have been working on this truck for quite a few years, but with life's weird sense of humor I have had to start and stop work on it. from putting it in storage and dragging it around through a couple moves now a family with two daughters has changed a few things for me. I am wanting a more family friendly project to cruise the family around. This truck started as a full on frame off resto mod type of build. I have a lot of time and a ridiculous amount of money into it (and I mean I went bat**** crazy spending moey on this thing!!) I have well over $22,000.00 invested into this truck, I know I will never get that back but that's not why we do this right!

Truck details

Frame sandblasted primer/sealer and painted.
Cab taken down to bare metal, floor pans replaced, all rust removed and body work done, sealed up with an epoxy primer.
Rust free desert bed, doors and fenders put on.
2006 super duty axles swapped in with 4:56 gears, adjustable four link in front with 8"lift coils, Deaver 6" lift springs in the rear (axle shims and shackles to make up remaining lift)

Motor details

460 bored .030 over, Ross racing custom flat top pistons.
Edelbrock aluminum heads, K-motion dual rate valve springs, all hydraulic roller valve train, Crane Energizer aluminum rockers 1.7 ratio.
Crane hydraulic roller special cam, .556 lift 278 duration on the intake, .580 lift 286 duration on the exhaust side.
Aluminum intake, Holley crab, CSR electric water pump, fluiddampner, pete Jackson timing gears, Mallory electronic ignition, distributor and fuel pump.

There are more details but you get the idea. I built this truck using nothing but some of the best high quality parts available, and those suckers ain't cheap!! I can't give an exact horsepower number but me and my engine builder are confident its easily capable 550-600HP on motor alone. it was built to take a 150-300 shot of nitrous if for some reason I got stupid enough to actually do it. the tranny and transfer case were rebuilt using the same top quality type of parts. I also have many other parts and pieces to complete the truck. it is about 80-85% complete. It does need a few thing to be all the way done, front and rear glass, drivelines, paint and body, wiring, a radiator, headers and wheels and tires.

I would like to sell the truck complete but would consider selling the motor separate if need be. I am asking $16,000.00 for it all together, and $13,000.00 for the motor itself. I have all receipts and documentation to back up what's in it. as always money talks and reasonable offers will be considered.

I will also consider partial trades for a more family friendly project vehicle, 66-77 broncos in decent restorable shape heavily considered. also mid sixties Lincolns, and always fastback mustangs or maybe the right coupe considered too. most other classic/muscles cars of that era as well. anybody have a '38 ford pickup laying around??...

Any questions please ask, thanks for looking

Chris