1968-Present E-Series Van/Cutaway/Chassis Econolines. E150, E250, E350, E450 and E550

Aerial View of my Van

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2016, 07:12 PM
maples01
Logistics Pro
Received 89 Likes on 85 Posts
So long as they aren't violating peoples privacy, which seems to be the sole purpose of many sales, to fill youtube with videos of young girls. Dad worked with a guy, who in the 80's was putting cameras on his model planes, before witching to bombs.

Old 02-01-2016, 07:59 AM
tx2sturgis
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up but dont do this...

Originally Posted by maples01
So long as they aren't violating peoples privacy, which seems to be the sole purpose of many sales, to fill youtube with videos of young girls. Dad worked with a guy, who in the 80's was putting cameras on his model planes, before witching to bombs.
Its interesting how the main-stream media has filled peoples minds with the negatives of the offending few.

If I told you I bought a new 9mm pistol and was target shooting, would you then say that's ok, as long as you don't rob banks?

If I bought a new 12 pound sledge, would you think to advise me not to break car windshields with it?

I'm not picking on you, but any tool or technology has the potential to be misused.

I'm not that guy.

This is only an observation about the news media..nothing more.

And just so I cover another issue, some people think they have a right to privacy where they have none. Especially in public places where you don't have any right to expect privacy. Camera phones and security cameras are everywhere these days.

Old 02-01-2016, 06:19 PM
maples01
Logistics Pro
Sorry, don't watch the news, but there are so many videos on youtube of exactly what I just told you, see I like watching videos on there, and those are constantly coming up, so I can't ignore them, you can keep thinking it isn't happening, hell, there was a guy sent to court for shooting one down flying in his yard filming his young daughter sunbathing, guess thats the medias fault.

Now I don't have the money, but if I did, I'd like to have one to film the cabins in the mountains, and other areas that is difficult, or impossible to get to in my wheelchair.

Old 02-01-2016, 08:45 PM
tx2sturgis
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up YT and me

Originally Posted by maples01
Sorry, don't watch the news, but there are so many videos on youtube of exactly what I just told you, see I like watching videos on there, and those are constantly coming up, so I can't ignore them, you can keep thinking it isn't happening, hell, there was a guy sent to court for shooting one down flying in his yard filming his young daughter sunbathing, guess thats the medias fault.

Now I don't have the money, but if I did, I'd like to have one to film the cabins in the mountains, and other areas that is difficult, or impossible to get to in my wheelchair.
Youtube IS media..and very mainstream at that.

So as I said, its all the negative stuff that gets drilled into the viewer's eyes.

Dog bites man=nothing unusual there.
Man bites dog=Now we have a story!

It's funny...you and millions of viewers, including me, click on the car wrecks, the airplane crashes, the dumb things people do, and of course, drone abuse.

Oh well...

And BTW, you can get into decent aerial video for $300 or so...I bet the computer you are using here cost more than that!

Old 02-01-2016, 10:34 PM
maples01
Logistics Pro
Gotta pay off my credit card from van repairs, to finish van repairs, vicious cycle, my PC was 10 years old, just built another from parts given to me, yeah, got more than $300, but can justify that vs a toy, just hope to see 10 years from this one. I love photographing stuff, the mountains are my favorite place to go.